honda body part

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
hmm do you think i can get a free front bumpter (stock) i didnt have time for get one. it almost been 2 month since i'm on TIGHT budget. so is there anyway to get it free?

hmm do you think i can get a free front bumpter (stock) i didnt have time for get one. it almost been 2 month since i'm on TIGHT budget. so is there anyway to get it free?

Plastic bumper? :hmm: Try to put "Honda front bumper wanted for school project" on internet or local newspaper. They find your ads they give you free bumper. Just idea.

no. old one is damaged. and it is rigged calbe it sux. so i want to get a new one and new front clip. so i dont need to get it in a tight ties

i found the front bumper in portland its 20 bucks. so my friend bought it for me. since he wanted to help me to work on the body hehe. its silver color but the rest of bumper is in just soo perfect condition.

No idea....I understand the used bumper in your town is hard to get. In SoCalif, a ton of used bumpers here. My silver Civic is clean like Seqouias's. :giggle:

Try California....just like Deafsmogtech says. ;-) I've seen so many Hondas in California when I visited in October as well plenty of old ones, too.

My car isn't exactly showroom condition but generally straight body but with lot of chips and dings and a bit of peeling paint.

How about patch the holed or cracked bumper with auto body plastic filler bondo? Do something to repair the bumper...

Wirelessly posted

My car has a few holes in the front bumper thanks to several hit n runs in NYC. I repaired them by putting on duct tape. ;)

My 1996 Honda Accord need a replacement rear bumper. It had large gaping crack on left side. Former owner told me he backed up and hit other car on parking lot. He said it was just a slow back up and it happens :lol: Until recently few days ago, I parked my 05' Dodge Durango outside in line where Honda parked in the garage. It was dark early morning and I was taking my son to Seminary (Bible Study) and I pushed garage opener and fired up Honda then backed up slow.. THUNK!!! I yelled "Dangammie!!". I looked back and realized my Durango was behind it. My son went :eek2: . I got out of car and went around back and check both bumpers. Honda rear bumper just had another new crack on top right and Dodge Durango bumper remains intact and not even scratched. I moved Durango out of the way then went back to Honda. My son :squint: at me when I got back in. I told him just a crack on top of bumper.. No biggie!!.

I went to salvage yard month ago and looked for 96 Silver Honda bumper, I only see horde of Honda with bumpers with black trim. Mine don't have black trim and it's smooth all around. I guess I have to look more salvage yard in KC MO. (I visited both You Pull It and Pick'n Pull places and none avail)

Catty

Wirelessly posted

My car has a few holes in the front bumper thanks to several hit n runs in NYC. I repaired them by putting on duct tape. ;)

Seen plenty in Kansas and Missori too :lol: I've seen them put wires wrapped around their bumper to prevent it from hanging down and one of red necker just replace bumper with 4"x4" post on their rear bumper :rofl:

People do some funny things repairing fenders. Some just hammer and then smooth it over with body putty but the hood or trunk door don't line up. Some just put cardboard over it and taped it. One put huge Band Aid sticker over the damage with printed word "Ouch!!". I like that :lol:

Catty

Back