Homeland Security to buy 1.6 Billion Rounds

cdaigle430

Reaction score
Mmmm,
Our Homeland security agency is gearing up to buy 1.6 Billion rounds of ammunition. Why? Are they expecting an invasion from Canada or Mexico? Are they stocking up on ammunition to control US citizens? Is Obama thinking about continuing on after 2017?

Think about it, last year the US Army used 6 million rounds at the height of the Iraq war. 1.6 Billion rounds would allow for a 20 month sustained war. By my calculations thats 5 rounds for every man woman and child in the US. I also thought we were cutting down on costs? A typical 9 mm round is 3 dollars or so-thats alot money.

Obama's army must be gearing up to disarm American citizens and take over America :hmm:

I think this is a repost from about a month ago........

I think this is a repost from about a month ago........

That was a different agency-NOAA they bought a lot of ammo including 46,000 rounds of hollow point. Also Department of Human Services is buying 750 million rounds of ammo and social security 174,000 rounds of hollow point ammo-WTH? Hollow points have been banned internationally because of the damage they cause but our government is just buying them like crazy.

Something really doesn't add up here?

http://www.infowars.com/social-secu...-174-thousand-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets/

I told you so, people. I told those who caused this in November not to go there. Look at it now. It looks like enough ammunition to attempt to nail every man, woman, and child who dare resist. You're bringing this on yourselves, people. If I die in the course of this future war, I will be waiting for you on the other side, and you will not be allowed to leave this planet in spiritual form. In fact, if you were to move to a Martian colony 30-40 years from now and die there, I would be dragging your spirit back here to make you live life after life, forever... Just so that you can learn the laws of consequences. There is so much to learn!!!

I TOLD YOU SO!

:D

I told you so, people. I told those who caused this in November not to go there. Look at it now. It looks like enough ammunition to attempt to nail every man, woman, and child who dare resist. You're bringing this on yourselves, people. If I die in the course of this future war, I will be waiting for you on the other side, and you will not be allowed to leave this planet in spiritual form. In fact, if you were to move to a Martian colony 30-40 years from now and die there, I would be dragging your spirit back here to make you live life after life, forever... Just so that you can learn the laws of consequences. There is so much to learn!!!

I TOLD YOU SO!

:D

and there's enough ammo for us to fight against a tyranny :)

Pretty sure the reason for these ammo purchases is to maintain ammo shortages..

Pretty sure the reason for these ammo purchases is to maintain ammo shortages..

It is...since the bulk of it is going overseas. This is why I can't use any of my guns at the range, the shortage of ammo at the stores. Law enforcement agencies can justify the large purchases with agents at the range, so they get first picks....

Kinda late to be causing ammo shortages... There's only a few hundred people we have to take care of to stop the erosion of our rights and restore those taken away already.

People who were aware of this had already stocked up 5-10 years ago or even longer. Congressmen are going to have to go through us first. I checked my ammo while moving; still in good condish... Let's hope it doesn't come to this.

I just find all of this very odd. Why is the government pushing US Citizens away from guns on one hand but on the other increasing their own arsenal? As for shortages-there will never be a long term shortage as its easy to manufacture more so I dont buy that myself. I think world leaders know something we dont.

Back