Potterhead and Janeite
Premium Member
Reaction score
Home made Frosty Paws
1 32 oz container plain yogurt
3 T natural peanut butter
1/2 cup banana
2 T honey

Whiz all ingredients until good and liquid in blender. Pour into cups or ice cube trays. Freeze. Pop out of trays or cups, serve to dog!

Thank you!!! i know i dont have dog yet! but will adopt a dog real soon. i know i keep saying "i ll adopt a dog" over and over and over. BECAUSE i am trying to get use to the idea of adopting a puppy. Love your recipe. I will send it to my mom that she has two yorkies.

I read that yogurt is safe for dogs the other day. awesome!

Capital T stands for tablespoon. Lower case t stands for teaspoon.

I will try that too. Looks like it would work for human consumption too. :lol:

:ty::ty:

sounds good!! Ill make some for the pups next week when Im dog-sitting my sisters shih tzu :)

I am SO grateful for this!

probably not as much as my 3 doggies are though!! thank you!

I'll have to give this recipe a try with Bryan. I'm sure he'll enjoy some frozen treats as well (so far I've just been putting some ice in his water, but he just takes the ice cube out and chews on it haha).

Glad that the pooches are enjoying it. The recipe is dog-approved at my house. I freeze it in small square containers so that the dogs have to work at eating it (they hold it with their paws kind of like a kong). It gives the dogs mental simulation. It's so hot outside and the dogs get so bored indoors. Bott, it is a good human snack, too, if you like PB & banana.

Glad that the pooches are enjoying it. The recipe is dog-approved at my house. I freeze it in small square containers so that the dogs have to work at eating it (they hold it with their paws kind of like a kong). It gives the dogs mental simulation. It's so hot outside and the dogs get so bored indoors. Bott, it is a good human snack, too, if you like PB & banana.

It sounds healthy. I haven't eaten it yet, but I am thinking about it..

Maybe I could offer it to my granddaughters first and see what happens. :P

It's not very sweet, so you might want to use vanilla yogurt for humans. Or just add sugar to taste.

Back