Hola

JRA

Reaction score
Hi Everybody how are we doing?

Hola back to you, JRA! Welcome to AD! Hope you find this site a delightful and educational site! :wave:

Thank you very much, I was at an old forum but it got a little tiring so I thought I would give this place a try.

JRA said:
Thank you very much, I was at an old forum but it got a little tiring so I thought I would give this place a try.

Are you still a student at Gally or just working in the area?

Yes and no. I graduated in 2001 and was running the Wynd Communications east coast office. When it was closed last February I decided I would go back to school and get my Psych degree while working as a real estate agent.

I look at myself as working and taking some classes rather than a student with a job. Different mode of thinking.

JRA said:
Yes and no. I graduated in 2001 and was running the Wynd Communications east coast office. When it was closed last February I decided I would go back to school and get my Psych degree while working as a real estate agent.

I look at myself as working and taking some classes rather than a student with a job. Different mode of thinking.
wow.. easy job as real estate? wish there's deaf real esate here in minnesota. I suffered hired a hearing real estate.. luckly he did hire an interpreter, but unforuntelly that interpreter is also a relative with this guy(real estate).. grr.. well.. but i'm statisified with my house..
i'm studing in accountant and business since 2000.. still counting.. grr.. seems like forever, but it's getting closer and closer to graduate.
Also taking serveral classes in Scuba Diving.. planning on becoming Search/recover diving or instructor as a hobby and 2nd job..

I've just started my real estate career. It isn't so much as difficult (in terms of understanding what to do) but that it really is a small business. You don't recieve a salary and work on commission only, that is scary for a lot of people. If you are well versed in marketing and you have the guts to go into a job where you won't get a paycheck every two weeks it can be good.

I worked with someone at Wynd who was an agent for Edina Realty and now working in DC (I believe she just finished her license requirements) but I haven't found too many Deaf/HOH agents.

Back