Hola guys! i m new member join here recently today

LovelyBlkGal

Reaction score
Hellooo roomies i m new join here today!.. i would like said many thanks to Freakygal ask me to join in here! muahhhhhh and heyyy Freaky time for :booty:! hehe!!

:twisted: Oh so fabulust Bgal girly!!! Mwahhies & liccckkksss Bgal girly!!! Ohhhh girly time to have fun!!! Mwahahahaha! We're gonna have fun, oh yes we are girly!! We're gonna make the men think about us!!! After all.. men do want to be either coddled or tortured right, girly.. we are naughty!! :twisted: Mwahhies.. I lurrvv you! Ohhhh guys!! This chick is boootttyyyful and she has oompphh! If you dont believe me.. I'll post up her picture!! :ily: Bgal girly!!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakygal *liiiiiickkkkkkkkk* that right! i m shakin my booty!... and ooooo are you gonna put my pix in here eh!? don't let men after me! haha j/k... and oh yea we are gals and shakkn our booty off! kiddin ha! and love yaaaa tooooooo!!!!! Muwahhhhhhhhh

Hey sweety LBG!

Welcome to the AD and I am looking forward to poking some fun at you! :D

KingCobra! HISSS!!!

HEY!!!!!!! KC hugsssss what up?!?! and oh yea will forward to see ur post! too LOL.. and yike you better stay away from me! bec i hate hisssssssss snake! *scream* lol!!!!!!!

*grinning*

Know what? I will flick my forked tongue at you when we meet next month in person! :D

Welcome to AD! Can't wait to see some of your posts, sounds like you'll post some wonderful ones! ;) :wave: Sure hope you find this site a fabulust and educational site!

Freaky said:
:twisted: Oh so fabulust Bgal girly!!! Mwahhies & liccckkksss Bgal girly!!! Ohhhh girly time to have fun!!! Mwahahahaha! We're gonna have fun, oh yes we are girly!! We're gonna make the men think about us!!! After all.. men do want to be either coddled or tortured right, girly.. we are naughty!! :twisted: Mwahhies.. I lurrvv you! Ohhhh guys!! This chick is boootttyyyful and she has oompphh! If you dont believe me.. I'll post up her picture!! :ily: Bgal girly!!

Sowwy Fweaky, but pigs will fly before I would think about you gals in a :naughty: way.

BTW, Welcome to Alldeafv3! Happy posting! :D

:wave: WaterRats13 and Kuifje and flyfree.. thanks for said make me feel warm welcome in here.. and oh yea i m very enjoy to check out post and ects make me interesting smile.

LBGal

kuifje75 said:
Sowwy Fweaky, but pigs will fly before I would think about you gals in a :naughty: way.

Ahhh sheeiittt... Mawmy Fweaky just had to try, eh? Kootchie.. wishful thinking, eh? Kootchie, my boy... don't you ever think you're gonna slip away from me when we're gonna go dancing! Newp newp!! I'll definitely grab ya and we're dance! "Let's get down!!!" :naughty:

:dance: :dance:

Freaky said:
Ahhh sheeiittt... Mawmy Fweaky just had to try, eh? Kootchie.. wishful thinking, eh? Kootchie, my boy... don't you ever think you're gonna slip away from me when we're gonna go dancing! Newp newp!! I'll definitely grab ya and we're dance! "Let's get down!!!" :naughty:

:dance: :dance:

Ohhh, thanks for reminding me, Mawmy Freaky!! We are going to a dance club this Friday! :naughty:

Kootchie better get down and start :dance: :dance: :dance: with me and friends!!!

KingCobra said:
*grinning*

Know what? I will flick my forked tongue at you when we meet next month in person! :D

ooOOoo .. Titilliating!! Bgal girly.. I'll do just the same to you.. imagine a *tongue flicking* orgy.. :twisted:

Deaf258 said:
Ohhh, thanks for reminding me, Mawmy Freaky!! We are going to a dance club this Friday! :naughty:

Kootchie better get down and start :dance: :dance: :dance: with me and friends!!!

Over my dead body!!! If I'm forced to dance, I'll become very grouchy and bad mood, so beware!!!!!!!

kuifje75 said:
Over my dead body!!! If I'm forced to dance, I'll become very grouchy and bad mood, so beware!!!!!!!

Yeahhh right.. not unless you had hawwwties gyrating all over your body, then you'd be like Benny Hill!! *smooooch!* :rofl:

Benny Hill!!! :rofl: I remember where he got surprised when he sat on his bike right when the seat fell off! Okay, okay.. Back to subject..

Welcome, LovelyBlkGal!!

Back