HOH 30 yr old looking to meet new people!

JackieNalini_G9130

Reaction score
Hi there, My name is Jackie. I am a 30 year old female who lives in Chicago. A few years ago when I was 27 I was diagnosed with SSNHL. I woke up one day and I was very disoriented. I felt sick, dizzy, and I could not walk straight. So the doctor diagnosed me with vertigo. I was on medication for that for a few days and then I heard a weird noise in my right ear all day and then the next day I could not hear anything out of my right ear. After that I started to lose my hearing in my left ear. I was put on steroids right away and my hearing in my left ear came back after a few months but I have the worst pulsatile tinnitus. I took an ASL class and I am teaching myself the rest on youtube. I would love to meet other HOH or deaf people. Maybe meet some new people to practice ASL with.. :)

jackieg336@gmail.com

Hi there, My name is Jackie. I am a 30 year old female who lives in Chicago. A few years ago when I was 27 I was diagnosed with SSNHL. I woke up one day and I was very disoriented. I felt sick, dizzy, and I could not walk straight. So the doctor diagnosed me with vertigo. I was on medication for that for a few days and then I heard a weird noise in my right ear all day and then the next day I could not hear anything out of my right ear. After that I started to lose my hearing in my left ear. I was put on steroids right away and my hearing in my left ear came back after a few months but I have the worst pulsatile tinnitus. I took an ASL class and I am teaching myself the rest on youtube. I would love to meet other HOH or deaf people. Maybe meet some new people to practice ASL with.. :)

jackieg336@gmail.com
Do you need help with ASL? Please private message me

Back