Hmm...

WildHunt

Reaction score
Just wanted to have one extra website to kill some time in the mornings/evenings when I'm online so I created this thread for you guys to ask me anything.

I know it may seem like a copycat thread, but I feel that I'd get more responses on this than I would from other sites. So.. ask away, and I'd be more than happy to reply to your questions.

:) :D

Refreshen my memory, but weren't you on AD1? We talked on AIM once, didn't we? :dunno:

Refreshen my memory, but weren't you on AD1? We talked on AIM once, didn't we? :dunno:

yeah I was on AD1. I don't remember if I've spoken to you on AIM, though. I can only remember Travis, Chris Cannon, Shaun, and uh.. I think that's pretty much it.. Those being the AD1 members I remember talking to on AIM back then.

Been on AllDeaf since August 2002. :P

(ad2 was in 2003, I think).. Colin told me about DeafModels.com and AD was advertised on there so I went and joined AD from DeafModels.com

WildHunt,

Now I know you.. (chuckles)
*rubbing my hands*
How's your children so far?
Do you feel satisfy living your homestate or wish move another state?
Are you own a place or rent a home?

yeah! I have question for you.

Were you really hit on me?

WildHunt,

Now I know you.. (chuckles)
*rubbing my hands*
How's your children so far?
Do you feel satisfy living your homestate or wish move another state?
Are you own a place or rent a home?

Huh? Who the F are you? :P

They're good.. just driving me nuts nowadays. The youngest one is developing an Attitude.. with a capital A. The oldest is just.. well being three. *sigh* :lol:

I'd like to move out of California and head to the northeast area. I'd like a change of scenery, and a change of things.

Im renting a craptastic apartment right now.. hoping to move out sometime this summer.

Huh? Who the F are you? :P

They're good.. just driving me nuts nowadays. The youngest one is developing an Attitude.. with a capital A. The oldest is just.. well being three. *sigh* :lol:

I'd like to move out of California and head to the northeast area. I'd like a change of scenery, and a change of things.

Im renting a craptastic apartment right now.. hoping to move out sometime this summer.

aka Bullym0m

For what? Just wondering.

Cause you said " Huh? Who the F are you? " so GalaxyAngel was replying back as she used to be " BullyMoM " << that's her old sn here in AD that how she knew you ...

btw, welcome back to AD! ;)

Ahh ok gotcha.

Thanks for the welcome back, Angel. :)

and d'oh me I thought that said "ask" not "aka"

but hmm.. I don't remember talking with a bullymom? hmmm.

Back