Hmm...

How about the hotspot of jobs and deaf social life?

Hummmmm...WildHunt, have you thought about living in Metro Washington area? There are plenty of jobs here, good schools system, lots of stuff for your kids to do, and lots of DEAF and HOH folk here....I grew up in California as well, like you...have been on the East Coast since I graduated from Gallaudet University......

hmm the username is familiar... from other site... I never will think of some people will come back to AD from other deaf forum.. anyways what do u like the most about this site? :) btw welcome back wildhunt.

Hummmmm...WildHunt, have you thought about living in Metro Washington area? There are plenty of jobs here, good schools system, lots of stuff for your kids to do, and lots of DEAF and HOH folk here....I grew up in California as well, like you...have been on the East Coast since I graduated from Gallaudet University......

No. I don't want to live in metro Washington area. but thanks.

hmm the username is familiar... from other site... I never will think of some people will come back to AD from other deaf forum.. anyways what do u like the most about this site? :) btw welcome back wildhunt.

what other site?

I don't know what I like about AD yet, not here long enough for that.

Since you're a moderator in DS, What do you say about a member publishing someone's full name, even IP address on a message forum?

Full name, eh. Many people post their full name on internet anyway.

IP address, no.

Your thread is alive! ALIVE! Bwahahaha!

Anyway, how tall are you?

Tall? Don't make me laugh. You should be asking, "how SHORT are you?"

5ft 1 in. :lol:

Tall? Don't make me laugh. You should be asking, "how SHORT are you?"

5ft 1 in. :lol:
That's still a good height. I have friends who are 4'11". I had a date with one gal last night who is 5'.

That's still a good height. I have friends who are 4'11". I had a date with one gal last night who is 5'.

Ah awesome... most guys I dated was much taller than me.. with my husband, I have to stand up on tiptoe to kiss him and he would have to bend down at the same time.. :lol:

Ah awesome... most guys I dated was much taller than me.. with my husband, I have to stand up on tiptoe to kiss him and he would have to bend down at the same time.. :lol:
I know a guy who graduated from RIT. He's 6'7". Sometimes, he would dance with different women at banquets... some of them were 4'11". Imagine... whew!

Who's the tallest guy you've ever dated?

I know a guy who graduated from RIT. He's 6'7". Sometimes, he would dance with different women at banquets... some of them were 4'11". Imagine... whew!

Who's the tallest guy you've ever dated?

My husband, I think. Either him or this guy I dated when I was 16. They're about the same I think.

Back