Hmm Dannyboy and Sharky are up to trouble again!!

Sasha64

Reaction score
Not!! This is to get ur attention to let you know it CAlvin's Birthday today so want to wish him a very happy birthday and hope u have a wonderful day today.

happybirthday1.jpg

:birthday: Calvin! Hope you will have a great day!

Boo! (imitating Calvin) Happy Birthday, My dear Calvin!

:birthday: :birthday:

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

happy Birthday To You

Sasha...remind me to tomato-bomb ya for getting me in trouble..hahahha...I was like wtf at the topic but realized something else before coming in here.. lol..

Anyways, Calvin boy.. ya better celebrate your b-day today and go ask Jo to take ya somewhere where the 2 of ya can do the serious bonking.. and I can enjoy my freaking peace at last today!!!! HAHAHAHAHA dude happy birthday! Enjoy it and get all smashed up and hoot it up... lol..

Sasha...remind me to tomato-bomb ya for getting me in trouble..hahahha...I was like wtf at the topic but realized something else before coming in here.. lol..

Anyways, Calvin boy.. ya better celebrate your b-day today and go ask Jo to take ya somewhere where the 2 of ya can do the serious bonking.. and I can enjoy my freaking peace at last today!!!! HAHAHAHAHA dude happy birthday! Enjoy it and get all smashed up and hoot it up... lol..

Hahahaha nah I'll enjoy myself getting a year older once again today :lol: and thanks man!

And Thanks everyone here for wishing me :birthday: :)

Hey Calvin, Happy Birthday! Your birthday won't be complete without a shark birthday LOL have a great day !!

happyBirthday_shark_de.jpg

Hey Calvin, Happy Birthday! Your birthday won't be complete without a shark birthday LOL have a great day !!

happyBirthday_shark_de.jpg

Ocean.. :shock: seriously, ya need to go find a guy to bonk ya up.. lol funny pic.. ppftt thank god I dont share the same freaking b-day with Calvin.. so I am damn safe on this!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Ocean.. :shock: seriously, ya need to go find a guy to bonk ya up.. lol funny pic.. ppftt thank god I dont share the same freaking b-day with Calvin.. so I am damn safe on this!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

Northstar, you are one little :naughty: sharky ain't ya? :giggle: bonking on your dirty mind?:D

Back