hm...

Bythefrozenlake

Reaction score
is it just me or the quality of the threads on AD gone on summer vacation along with like 93% of the members, or what?

yeah were in a funk and i'm sure it's your fault

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
yeah, blame me for the funk when I was all busy tending to the wildfire.

we don't need to here about your sex life

Yeah, RJ .... I noticed that as well ..... lol, even I'm not on that often like back in January/February - maybe when wintertime comes ..... heh

Originally posted by bbnt
we don't need to here about your sex life

allright, for those who want to know, it was all sordid..

*MOD EDIT: that was too sordid for me to allow to post!*

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Yeah, RJ .... I noticed that as well ..... lol, even I'm not on that often like back in January/February - maybe when wintertime comes ..... heh

by that time i ll be busy with my occupation.

G'day, where are you all from? I'm originally from Santa Rosa, California, but have since moved overseas to Australia. I really love living here. Lovely country! Any of you planning on going to Deaflympics in 2005? It's near my home in Melbourne! :)

Everyone's gone for the summer. Most people here are either in college or high school. In college, they go home so they are stuck with either no computer or a computer with a shitty internet connection. For those who are in high school, they have curfews so they can't leave the house plus they have homework... so they spend their free time online. When summer comes, those high school students usually take vacations and/or go to summer camp. When that happens, no internet or no time for internet. Most of those who still post are those who are not in school and those who have absolutely no life... like me! :naughty:

i guess those who try to post have no lives - like me. Im not in school (graduated from hs last year) and i work at a job that pays not too well - which means I dont go on vacation =X thats sad. *nods*

I think there is too much reading involved when posting on forums, o.O.

Originally posted by pinkster
i guess those who try to post have no lives - like me. Im not in school (graduated from hs last year) and i work at a job that pays not too well - which means I dont go on vacation =X thats sad. *nods*

I do have a life. :p

Last night, I just got home from a deaf party. I ended up reading to catch up then didn't bother to reply to several threads. This afternoon, now I feel rested and will be fixing to get off to grill some more food. :D

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
yeah, blame me for the funk when I was all busy tending to the wildfire.

You're a fireman in the AZ area?

BBNT, are you worried about the wildfire in AZ?

Back