BlackRoseKYT2

Reaction score
I am looking to find some friends to get retrained into my deaf side, I have been accustomed to speaking and forcing myself to listen that I haven't been able to sign in a long time. I do have a video phone from Sorenson! If you do not have one and you are deaf or HOH it doesn't matter as long as you know how to sign, my friend stated they use it to communicate with me its FREE!!! I am a deaf woman, who needs to refresh my memory. I haven't had a full conversation since 2018. My family doesn't sign even though we are mostly all deaf with hearing aids lol.

Attached is an old photo of me, I haven't taken selfies in a while. I am looking for nonjudgemental people as well.

About me, I am an Aquarius, a Full-Time YouTuber, Full-time College Student, and a home business owner.

I'm the only one in my family knows sign language , and none of my friends knows it ..I'm deaf in my right ear & hoh in my left ear ..am slowly losing wht I have left of hearing . I'm lip reading more than I ever had but I'm OK with it , within the next few yrs I probably be totally deaf ..I was gonna have the cochlear done but decided not .
I am gonna start taking my hearing aid out when am in town but with my family's n friends , I will wear it ..I even turn off the sound on my TV..might as well ..
I figured since am in my 60s ...who cares ...
I done away with the phone but have a cellphone ...
Anyways hope ya git new friends on here ..take care

I am looking to find some friends to get retrained into my deaf side, I have been accustomed to speaking and forcing myself to listen that I haven't been able to sign in a long time. I do have a video phone from Sorenson! If you do not have one and you are deaf or HOH it doesn't matter as long as you know how to sign, my friend stated they use it to communicate with me its FREE!!! I am a deaf woman, who needs to refresh my memory. I haven't had a full conversation since 2018. My family doesn't sign even though we are mostly all deaf with hearing aids lol.

Attached is an old photo of me, I haven't taken selfies in a while. I am looking for nonjudgemental people as well.

About me, I am an Aquarius, a Full-Time YouTuber, Full-time College Student, and a home business owner.
Hello There,

My name is Korey I am Deaf and looking for friends also.something tells me that I contacted you before.If I did then I’m sorry for writing again. Please private message me if you like. Thanks

Hi I am Tina, I am also looking for friends. If you are still interested. I have VP as well so if you want we can practice ASL or just talk. Message me if you would like to be friends.

Hi I am Tina, I am also looking for friends. If you are still interested. I have VP as well so if you want we can practice ASL or just talk. Message me if you would like to be friends.
Yes,I would love to be friends and chat with you,my VP number is 605-954-1883.What’s your vp number

Back