Hillary or Obama?

wildchild

Reaction score
Which one would you rather see win the nomination? I personally don't like either. I'm a Republican and hope that McCain wins the Republican nomination. Hillary comes across as cold and coniving (sp?) and Obama, well I'll leave that one alone.

Well I am not sure yet... There's many strange rumors accusing Obama as "terrorist supporter" because he was a Muslim, also some of people might accuse Hilary as expanding the control of the America while her husband was already president for 8 years.

But to me, it's hard to decide... I am for either Democrat or Liberal just for now..

Both of them, hard to decide.

Obama isn't terrorist supporter, even he's not muslim but his dad is so, not himself.

Muslim isn't terrorist at general.

Obama isn't terrorist supporter, even he's not muslim but his dad is so, not himself.

Yeah I know that, but here's the example I got from one of my family members in the email..

Who is Barack Obama?

Very interesting and something that should be considered in your
choice.

If you do not ever forward anything else, please forward this to all
your contacts...this is very scary to think of what lies ahead of us
here in our own United States...better heed this and pray about it and share it.

We checked this out on "snopes.com". It is factual. Check for yourself.

Who is Barack Obama?

Probable U. S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born
in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM
from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white ATHEIST from
Wichita, Kansas.
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii When Obama was two
years old, his parents divorced. Hi s father returned to Kenya . His
mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia.?
When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocate to Indonesia . Obama
attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a
Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is
quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also
attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that
that he is not a radical.

Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this
influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned
to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct
influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham,
introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school
in Jakarta .

Wahabism is the RADICAL teaching that is followed by the Muslim
terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world. Since
it is politically expedient to be a CH RISTIAN when seeking major
public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined
the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim
background. ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office he
DID NOT use the Holy Bible, but instead the Koran.

Barack Hussein Obama will NOT recite the Pledge of Allegiance nor
will he show any reverence for our flag. While others place their hands
over their hearts, Obama turns his back to the flag and slouches.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential
candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside
out, what better way to start than at the highest level - through the
President of the United States , one of their own!!!!

Please forward to everyone you know. Would you want this man leading
our country?...... NOT ME!!!​

I don't want Hillary, Obama, or McCain.

I voted in the SC primary last Saturday, and my choice didn't win, so I'll probably be stuck with McCain. He's a good man but he's not a conservative. Since 1980, no Republican nominee was chosen at the national convention without winning SC.

Snopes.com isn't always right. They think it's true....not all muslims are bad people. You're just blaming him which is a stereotype. Don't believe everything you read which snopes.com would say it's true or not.

I vote for Hillary.. Sorry! Shes great ! Obama is good too.. nothing with "Muslim"
Everybody have MANY MANY different of religions.:ugh3:

:afro:

M-

Snopes.com isn't always right. They think it's true....not all muslims are bad people. You're just blaming him which is a stereotype. Don't believe everything you read which snopes.com would say it's true or not.

I never blame him anything, I was just saying that there is some rumors which I think was kinda strange rumors about the negative sides of Hilary and Obama both.. I was just bringing whatsoever Snopes.com said about Obama as just example..

That's all...

I'm curious.

Those of you who support either Hillary or Obama--do you even pay any attention to what they say to each other in debates, or in their campaign ads?

Remember, not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

I'm curious.

Those of you who support either Hillary or Obama--do you even pay any attention to what they say to each other in debates, or in their campaign ads?

I am not sure if your question are toward to me, but I do read the debates around Wikipedia some and found out that mostly wins was Clinton and Obama.

I am not sure if your question are toward to me, but I do read the debates around Wikipedia some and found out that mostly wins was Clinton and Obama.
No, my question was not aimed at anyone specific, just Hillary and Obama supporters in general. :)

Did you read the transcripts of the most recent debate in Myrtle Beach? Hillary and Obama got down and dirty at that one, and left Edwards in the cold.

Well, if it isn't Huckabee, I'll quote a blogger I've seen elsewhere: "I suffer from electile dysfunction", meaning I'm not terribly aroused by any of the candidates running for the Presidency! :rofl:
I agree with your blogger friend. I think we need to scrap the whole field and start over again. Ugh!

Tousi said:
Well, if it isn't Huckabee, I'll quote a blogger I've seen elsewhere: "I suffer from electile dysfunction", meaning I'm not terribly aroused by any of the candidates running for the Presidency!
LMAO that's classic!

I'm curious.

No, because I don't bother with all these petty beauty contests that they are having.

I rather wait and see what and who the conventions nominate in regards to both parties as I am an independent.

I'm curious.

Yes I saw them on the TV. It seem to me that they made contest and think their own interest.

Oh well...

I don't live in the US, and I do not follow US politics, just as most of you don't follow Australian politics. :) However, as an outsider, I have always liked Bill Clinton, therefore I would prefer Hillary. But, from what little I have read about her, she doesn't seem favourable.

Back