Hillary or Obama?

I have not decide yet, Obama or Clinton. I wiill know on Feb 5th when I vote.

Hillary and Obama:

Hillary Clinton Once Photographed With Obama's 'Slum Landlord'
By Susan Jones
CNSNews.com Senior Editor
January 25, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - A photograph of a smiling Bill and Hillary Clinton standing beside Tony Rezko surfaced on the Internet as well as on network and cable television Friday morning. NBC's "Today" show was the first to ask Sen. Clinton about photo.

In a Democratic debate last week, Sen. Clinton blasted Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) for doing legal work for Rezko -- "your contributor...in his slum landlord business in inner-city Chicago."

Rezko has contributed to Obama's campaign, which later sent about $84,000 of Rezko's tainted donations to charity. The disgraced real estate developer is scheduled to go on trial on public corruption and fraud charges Feb. 25.

Asked about the photo on NBC's "Today" show Friday, Sen. Clinton said she doesn't know Rezko -- "I wouldn't know him if he walked in the door."

Clinton said she did not remember meeting Rezko, either. "You know, I probably have taken hundreds of thousands of pictures," Clinton told Matt Lauer.

It's not clear where the Clintons were photographed with Tony Rezko, but the photo appears to have been taken during Bill Clinton's presidency.

On the "Today" show, Sen. Clinton also tried to clarify that she was "defending" herself when she made the "slum landlord" comment to Obama last week.

She accused Obama of making a "direct attack" on her at the debate. "I tried not to attack first, but I have to defend myself and I do have to counterpunch," Clinton explained. She also said she does not have a "17-year-relationship" with Rezko -- implying that Obama does.

The remark that prompted Hillary to "counter-punch" last week came when Obama accused Clinton of twisting his words on "Republican ideas." Obama said he did not endorse Republican ideas -- and he said his record reflected that: "While I was working on those streets, watching those folks see their jobs shift overseas, you were a corporate lawyer sitting on the board at Wal-Mart," Obama said.
Hillary Clinton Once Photographed With Obama's 'Slum Landlord' -- 01/25/2008

I vote for Hillary.. Sorry! Shes great ! Obama is good too.. nothing with "Muslim"
Everybody have MANY MANY different of religions.:ugh3:

:afro:

M-

I ain't let to have Hillary win, because I felt like we have another Clinton for long enough. If she win, we have total 12 years of president term. geez!

I do not really know who Im voting for yet. But seeing Obama refuse to put his hand over his heart and recite the pledge, does worry me a bit about voting for him.

I ain't let to have Hillary win, because I felt like we have another Clinton for long enough. If she win, we have total 12 years of president term. geez!

Lol, just give her a chance! ha ha.... I know no one perfect on the earth.:cool:

:afro:

M-

I just have a talk with my parents about the voting for president, and my parents told me about the debate last night between the presidents, and honestly..... Hilary scare me... I don't want more taxes...

Hate to tell you this but we already had 12 years of having BUSH!

I'm not sure to vote though...

I'll be glad when the primaries are over. Obama was in town last night, and Hillary and Edwards were here today. For the last month, we've had at least one candidate (R & D), here almost every day. The Dems have their election tomorrow, so bye-bye candidates. :D

Many of the black voters in this area are supporting Edwards; not Hilary, not Obama.

I just have a talk with my parents about the voting for president, and my parents told me about the debate last night between the presidents, and honestly..... Hilary scare me... I don't want more taxes...

Not really, taxes are seems high so enough, such as taxes on payroll when Bush is in office but he does give a tax cut to rich people, that's not fair.

When Hillary in office then she wouldn't give a tax cut to rich people, just want be fair with low and middle income, even she would probably give less taxes to low or middle income. I cannot trust on all presidents about taxes, if they said would cut it but nothing is happen to me.

Not really, taxes are seems high so enough, such as taxes on payroll when Bush is in office but he does give a tax cut to rich people, that's not fair.
Please explain this tax cut that was for rich people only. When was that, and how did it work?

Also, what about Bush's proposal for a tax "rebate" that goes to everyone, including people who don't even pay taxes. That's a tax break for low and middle income people, right?

When Hillary in office then she wouldn't give a tax cut to rich people, just want be fair with low and middle income, even she would probably give less taxes to low or middle income. I cannot trust on all presidents about taxes, if they said would cut it but nothing is happen to me.
Exactly how would she do that? What's the exact plan?

Please explain this tax cut that was for rich people only. When was that, and how did it work?

Also, what about Bush's proposal for a tax "rebate" that goes to everyone, including people who don't even pay taxes. That's a tax break for low and middle income people, right?

Exactly how would she do that? What's the exact plan?

I got info from my friend about tax cut for rich people, plus I don't believe about Bush would proposal about tax rebate or so.

I was just stated my opinion about Hillary, I can't tell you because I don't work in 90's when Bill Clinton was in office, I just wait and see about what happens but... I had been told by some of my families about Bill and Hillary Clinton, that how they was explained about tax issue.

I got info from my friend about tax cut for rich people, plus I don't believe about Bush would proposal about tax rebate or so....
Here's the tax rebate that Bush has proposed:

Stimulus Package at a Glance

Thursday , January 24, 2008

Congressional leaders have reached a deal with the White house on a bipartisan economic stimulus package that is expected to move swiftly through Congress and give most tax filers rebates of $600 to $1,200.

WHAT'S IN

— Tax rebates: Checks of at least $300 for almost everyone earning a paycheck, including low-income earners who make too little to pay income taxes, so long as they earned at least $3,000 in 2007. Families with children would receive an additional $300 per child, while those paying income taxes could receive higher rebates. The full rebate would be limited to individuals earning $75,000 or less and couples with incomes of $150,000 or less, but a partial rebate would go to individuals earning up to $87,000 and couples earning up to $174,000. The caps are higher for people with children.
FOXNews.com - Stimulus Package at a Glance - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

If Obama win, the real-life nightmare begins.
authentic, Yes that's true! People will bring him back into the NightMARE time of John kennedy, oops I mean there will be involve assassins kill him like JFK was killed by assassins. Also there might be three or four expert sinpers which are assassins kill him than JKF's time. NO QUESTION!

assassin

Main Entry:
as·sas·sin Listen to the pronunciation of assassin
Pronunciation:
\ə-ˈsa-sən\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Medieval Latin assassinus, from Arabic ḥashshāshīn, plural of ḥashshāsh worthless person, literally, hashish user, from hashīsh hashish
Date:
circa 1520

1capitalized : a member of a Shia Muslim sect who at the time of the Crusades was sent out on a suicidal mission to murder prominent enemies2: a person who commits murder; especially : one who murders a politically important person either for hire or from fanatical motives

Found from: Merriam-Webster

OR

Bush could declare a state of emergency on Election Day and retain Presidency for next 4 years....

Can we say, " Long Live Bush? "

I'm not so sure who I'm voting for yet but for right now I'm keeping an open mind on both sides.

OR

Bush could declare a state of emergency on Election Day and retain Presidency for next 4 years....

Can we say, " Long Live Bush? "

ah actuallly Bush ran for 8 years and he can't run again for president another for 4 years, the law is limit to 4 to 8 years to run for president. So no way in hell he Bush can declare state of emegerncy since the congress people won't allow him. I had enough of Bush, never likes him.

I am not extacly ready to vote anyone of them yet right now, I have seen and watch their debates and trading insult to each other lot. But I have to agree and disagree with each of them for what their plans to help the american people. I do have to say McCain is way too old and makes me wonder can he handle the pressure at the age 67 years old to run for president? It seems not too promising.

Back