High school students jailed for sagging pants

Gee hoichi thought you spelling wangr with a k .not sure you use k at the end of wan word..my eyes so bad it read as wank.and I thinking that pushing it a bit.If not in American words I not saying it

So...ur saying that Parents have no "say so" what their middle school and HS children wear? Are you also saying that Schools should not be permitted to make Rules?...."Freedom for a Reason"...:roll:...Next you will be saying its OK and Fine! to brings Guns to school.....

Im stating the state shouldnt.be dragging anyone to jail ovwr their clothing tastes.

Read what ever else.you like into it.

As for guns in schools.

Yes.

The.more trained and armed people are in the schools the.better chance we have to put down.the next mass shooter ..

Rather then 20 dead, it would be allot lower.
Anyway

$250 fine....and said it wasn't the 1st time the kid had been warned....:hmm:...do agree, this punishment was a little too harsh...suspension or community service could have been given....

One of my sons wore his pants very baggy.....I hated it!...and no amount of pleading or talking to did any good, as the other kids in school wore them the same way....

But...he's working now and no longer wears them like that!....He came over a few days go, looking so good and wearing a belt....Now I see less and less of kids wearing baggy pants.

Baggy pants were popular in mid 90s until mid 2000s (until around 2006-2007).

I don't see kids wear baggy pants nowadays - very rare.

I used to wear baggy pants when I was early teen.

Baggy pants were popular in mid 90s until mid 2000s (until around 2006-2007).

I don't see kids wear baggy pants nowadays - very rare.

I used to wear baggy pants when I was early teen.

Afraid it still bit fashionable I just wonder if it more for comfort in the never regions

Afraid it still bit fashionable I just wonder if it more for comfort in the never regions

Not in US - not after 2006.

Baggy pants were replaced with bootcut jeans as popular, along with slim jeans.

Hip hop was extremely popular in 90s but after 2006, it seems fading out.

The boys look such twats I always feel like giving them wedgi.I still see them around

Back