Hidden Talents?

Parjila

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has fun or interesting hidden talents to share.

Mine is being good at improv theater.

Okay, it's not that hidden, but not something that's common knowledge. How about you?

Construction haha forreal I love it. When I use the tools I take off my aids and be as loud as I want hahaha don’t care about the hearing folks yup my neighbors hate me

I actually like to write children's books, About a week ago I have just started to expand on a short story and make it a book.
I also dabble in art but writing is my passion.
Even though I Had/Havea hard time with Words, Grammar and Spelling.
I didn't learn to read until I was 18. I was also told I am very dislexia at 19 but I do read Alot now I am learning new words and Spelling when I can.

I actually like to write children's books, About a week ago I have just started to expand on a short story and make it a book.
I also dabble in art but writing is my passion.
Even though I Had/Havea hard time with Words, Grammar and Spelling.
I didn't learn to read until I was 18. I was also told I am very dislexia at 19 but I do read Alot now I am learning new words and Spelling when I can.
I love writing too! I'm more into YA fiction though. :)

I , too, like to write. I want to write a book and disabled people with talents and make a movie out of it :D I wrote some, then I stopped. ugh. I dont have the patience. I need to get back to it.

I can get my arms over my head from behind me to in front of me while in handcuffs.

Back