Hi

Northern Irish

Reaction score
Ok so I have to introduce myself first of all. Well my name is Melanie Patrick, I'm 20 years old and from Tyrone in Northern Ireland. I live on my own in a flat. I'm the oldest in my family with three younger sisters and a younger brother. I go to college and am currently studying Health and Social Care. I hope it will lead me to work with the deaf. I am deaf myself- hearing impaired in my right ear and use a hearing aid. I have a passion for training dogs for the deaf and am currently training a Border Collie for a deaf farmer. Hoping to make friends here from different places. I have been here for a few weeks just observing the chat and it seems there are some very interesting people that I'd like to learn more about. Sorry for the long introduction but if you want to learn more please don't be scared to ask.

Melanie
xxx

that's cool!
I use hearing aids in both ears BTW
and welcome!

I'm like you since I'm an animal lover :)

Hello Melanie, I am glad of you appreciate to you

Welcome to AD forum reading thread issues learn! smile!

:welcome: To AllDeaf forum. I am glad that you had been lurking around the forum for a few weeks. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

that's cool!
I use hearing aids in both ears BTW
and welcome!

I'm like you since I'm an animal lover :)

I had a hearing aid in my other ear but it got too fustrating with one picking up noise and it gave me headaches. :ty: for your warm welcome. :D somebody likes me horray- I've made a friend already!!! You're an animal lover too? What's your favourite animal or do you have any pets?

Hello Melanie, I am glad of you appreciate to you

Welcome to AD forum reading thread issues learn! smile!

Hello Dixeboy. Why are you glad/apprieate me?? I'm not sure I have read your comment right or understood it. Can you please explain? :ty: for your welcome. Oh yes plenty of learning so I can't wait to get stuck in :D By the way I love your avatar picture of the tiger- that is awesome!!! :)

Hello Dixeboy. Why are you glad/apprieate me?? I'm not sure I have read your comment right or understood it. Can you please explain? :ty: for your welcome. Oh yes plenty of learning so I can't wait to get stuck in :D By the way I love your avatar picture of the tiger- that is awesome!!! :)

you welcome, I want to new friendship! i want to appreciate to you, can you change avatar on CP :D free :D sure I explain to you on Control Panel then avatar :D

you welcome, I want to new friendship! i want to appreciate to you, can you change avatar on CP :D free :D sure I explain to you on Control Panel then avatar :D

:ty: for adding me as a friend. Erm I'm still not quite understanding you. Sorry :( I don't really want to change my avatar for the avatar I've got sums up me in a nutshell. Sorry again if I'm misunderstanding what you mean

Welcome to the Alldeaf. I'm deaf, too. I graduated from the Rochester Institute of Technology and I live currently with my dad in CA now.

I had a hearing aid in my other ear but it got too fustrating with one picking up noise and it gave me headaches. :ty: for your warm welcome. :D somebody likes me horray- I've made a friend already!!! You're an animal lover too? What's your favourite animal or do you have any pets?

wow that's crazy!
np and my sister has 2 kitties!!!!!

:ty: for adding me as a friend. Erm I'm still not quite understanding you. Sorry :( I don't really want to change my avatar for the avatar I've got sums up me in a nutshell. Sorry again if I'm misunderstanding what you mean

That is okay! Don't worry!!! all right :D

Dixeboy, why would you ask her to change her avatar? You shouldn't be telling others what to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Northern Irish's avatar.

Dixeboy, why would you ask her to change her avatar? You shouldn't be telling others what to do. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Northern Irish's avatar.
guy choice decide change avatar! I am nothing!! I respect to encourage to people! you are right! :D

I get a headache every day from wearing hearing aids, trouble is I need them for work and can't afford to just quit.

Cats I like, dogs, not so much. :roll:

Back