Hi!

peacetrain

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the list. I'm a hearing parent w/a deaf child. Seems like there should be an acronym for that - you know, like CODA, they assume the child's hearing but don't say it. How about HPDC, HADC? If you're into labels. Anyway, g-day!

:wave:

Hi peacetrain.. Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay..There are alot of helpful informations. My child is CODA.. You can label yourself as HPODC (hearing parents of deaf children)or HAODC (hearing adults of deaf children)...

Fitnessfreak said:

Hi peacetrain.. Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay..There are alot of helpful informations. My child is CODA.. You can label yourself as HPODC (hearing parents of deaf children)or HAODC (hearing adults of deaf children)...

hi fitnessfreak...thanks for your welcome!

Welcome to AD, peacetrain! Hoep you find this site a very informative, fun and educational place! ;)

:wave: welcome to AD enjoy ur stay! :D

im a deaf child of hearing parents and typically say im COHA LOL (child of hearing adults)

Fly Free said:
:wave: welcome to AD enjoy ur stay! :D

im a deaf child of hearing parents and typically say im COHA LOL (child of hearing adults)

haha - hey, thank ye all for your warm welcomes!

peacetrain said:
Hi, I'm new to the list. I'm a hearing parent w/a deaf child. Seems like there should be an acronym for that - you know, like CODA, they assume the child's hearing but don't say it. How about HPDC, HADC? If you're into labels. Anyway, g-day!

Welcome to the AllDeaf.com peacetrain! Enjoy and write on it! :)

Back