HI!

sunoostree

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kai! I identify as deaf, i love listening to music with my hearing aid and cochlear! Ive been learning asl for the past 10-11 years! I also love to watch movies, play soccer, eat yummy foods and hang with friends n family. i have a hearing family and we dont really use asl. so english was my first language. im still learning to read lips too! thats all i can think of.
hope to meet some deaf and hoh people !

Hello, my name is Kai! I identify as deaf, i love listening to music with my hearing aid and cochlear! Ive been learning asl for the past 10-11 years! I also love to watch movies, play soccer, eat yummy foods and hang with friends n family. i have a hearing family and we dont really use asl. so english was my first language. im still learning to read lips too! thats all i can think of.
Hi kai .. how are you doing ? My name is Aron and would like to ask if you do not mind ? What is your age please and I live in Rochester New York but as for now I’m in Israel and will return home on 13th of July .. forward to hear from you
Aron

Hei Kai. Nice to meet you! I'm wanting so learn more ASL and looking for friends to talk to. Hope you have a blessed day!

Back