Hi

TxRangers1Fan

Reaction score
I am 39 yrs single and live in Copperas Cove, Texas. I am hard of hearing.

Last edited:
Txranger.....is there any way you could transfer to:SWCID
There would be lots of dhh folks there you could meet and become close with

Hello are you search you dating woman? why not I advise deaf community people community. I advise deaf people social network community
I don't recommand to fb . my suggest to you deaf club. it cause depend on you.

It is depend on hard situation you!

HOH and apahsia? Sure you don't mean apraxia?
And why not transfer to that deaf college in Big Spring or NTID or even Gally?(I know people who are older who are both attending those colleges)

I am a deaf lady looking for hearing , hoh or deaf man who knows sign can chat on VP or FB.

I am 41 year old single and no kids. I live in Copperas Cove, Texas. I am hard of hearing and sign language. I love baseball cards collection, video game ride bicycle, and camping. I am go culinary arts in Killeen, Texas.

I am shy at first, but as we become closer. I can easily loosen up. would like to meet new people in my community to become friend with and hopefully meet the woman of my dreams.

I have aphasia a language disorder affecting my speech or reading or writing but I know what I want to say. it is so frustrating! Life didn't go as planned. But I am adjusting to my aphasia. it is not easy. I hope we can stay in touch. It hope me improve to communicate with others. Aphasia can be lonely. Stay in touch.

About me
Hobbies; baseball cards
Body type; slender
Movies; comedy, SCI-FI, horror, and action
Orientation; straight
Hair color, blond
Ethnicity; Caucasian
Education level; graduate school
Drink; wine
Socially I am; shy at first warm up quickly, loner
Food related; Chinese, Mexican
Drug; no