Hi There

DeafGretta51

Reaction score
Hi My name is Gretta Williams from San Antonio Texas for 16 yrs before I born in Chicago Illinois move to Tylertown Mississippi and I grow with my family in New Orleans La. I been use my ex live in Memphis Tennessee and Columbia SC. But I still miss my ex live in Columbia SC I like quiet the place in country I wish back to Columbia SC again. It is so hard for me and don’t worry I will be fine and keep faith.
I will be 52 yrs old on September 22 is my birthday next week. I am single deaf black and grandmother. I let you know I don’t need for dating and relationship men of one anymore. U have to respect what my message like this. I like be ur new friends to deaf and hoh men and women in the USA and no uk/ no un/ no other feigns

Greetings and welcome, Dallas state school for deaf no? Columbia draws you why? :welcome: :ily::wave:

Hi My name is Gretta Williams from San Antonio Texas for 16 yrs before I born in Chicago Illinois move to Tylertown Mississippi and I grow with my family in New Orleans La. I been use my ex live in Memphis Tennessee and Columbia SC. But I still miss my ex live in Columbia SC I like quiet the place in country I wish back to Columbia SC again. It is so hard for me and don’t worry I will be fine and keep faith.
I will be 52 yrs old on September 22 is my birthday next week. I am single deaf black and grandmother. I let you know I don’t need for dating and relationship men of one anymore. U have to respect what my message like this. I like be ur new friends to deaf and hoh men and women in the USA and no uk/ no un/ no other feigns
Yes i can send you my if you can give me your number or email okay

Back