Hi there,

Mmsanders

Reaction score
My name is Merel( it means blackbird in dutch) i am from the netherlands. At the moment i am what they call a (still) hearing person. I am losing the abillity to hear in my right ear. It could take years before i am deaf but they cant say for Sure. I would love to learn English or american sign language so i am looking for same one that Will help me with that and could at the same time be my friend!
So let me know if you want to know more about me and heb Any questions. Big hug! MerelImageUploadedByAllDeaf1429737552.918988.jpg

OB
My name is Merel( it means blackbird in dutch) i am from the netherlands. At the moment i am what they call a (still) hearing person. I am losing the abillity to hear in my right ear. It could take years before i am deaf but they cant say for Sure. I would love to learn English or american sign language so i am looking for same one that Will help me with that and could at the same time be my friend!
So let me know if you want to know more about me and heb Any questions. Big hug! MerelView attachment 22196

Welcome to all deaf merel. Your english is good
Its great you want to learn sign. Im curious why ASL rather then.dutch sign languagg?
Or another closer sign language to you lokw drench sign language, or bsl? I am ASL, by the way
Nice meet you
Sign will....(refer to my sig)

Oh right sorry. Then i am looking for someone to teach me BSL. Thank you for welcoming me.

Oh right sorry. Then i am looking for someone to teach me BSL. Thank you for welcoming me.

Wicked girl...
I myself dont sign bsl. But there r. Few deafies.on here who do...bsl has its own seperate history and development then asl....
Anyway...enjoy the the rabit hole....
The deeper you get, the mkre.awsome.it is.....-)

Back