Hi there everyone!

MaggieG

Reaction score
Hi! :lol:
My name's Maggie, I'm 16 years old, hearing, and trying my very best to learn ASL! My mom is pretty fluent in it as she works at a Learning Center for the Deaf on weekends as a nurse, but she's never tried teaching it to me, so I'm using all the resources I can with websites and apps to help teach myself. I am really exciting to be learning such an exciting and beautiful language, and I would love to make some friends in the community. One day I would like to become an ASL interpreter or a psychologist with a minor in ASL and Deaf culture. I'm so thrilled to be learning everything there is to learn!
:wave:

Hi! :lol:

My name's Maggie, I'm 16 years old, hearing, and trying my very best to learn ASL! My mom is pretty fluent in it as she works at a Learning Center for the Deaf on weekends as a nurse, but she's never tried teaching it to me, so I'm using all the resources I can with websites and apps to help teach myself. I am really exciting to be learning such an exciting and beautiful language, and I would love to make some friends in the community. One day I would like to become an ASL interpreter or a psychologist with a minor in ASL and Deaf culture. I'm so thrilled to be learning everything there is to learn!

:wave:

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back