Hi OMGZ. I'm new, so yeah. nobody liikes me.

catalyse

Reaction score
-randomly joins clique-.

My clique of invisible friends, and such. Anyhow, my name is Nikita Lemments, but I prefer Kita, and I have an EXTREMELY long name ... actually.. -thinks on it-.. Anywaays, I'm a little teenkiddie from Halifax, Nova Scotia. GO HALIFAXIANS. {I never could quite get 'haligonian..'}.. At the age of fourteen. people tell me i'm smart, but then.. i kind of start.. uhh.. talking, and then people kind of lose that image. so yeah. i'm a WOLFSPEAKER. which is a bad thing, that i'm proud of. basically means i use big long fancy words to make my posts longer, that i barely even know what they mean. like. ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY! o.o brain scans? i don't even know how to say the damn thing. anyhow. I'm HOH. so wee. Just got the news about.. Two years ago, so yeah. I found this board... god..where.. uh, a long time ago from a forum I was on previously. so yeah. SOMEONE BE MY FRIEEND. ;0

G'day catalyse,

Welcome to AD. I hope you'll make some friends here. It's nice to see some more Canadians joining this forum. There's nothing wrong with being quite intelligent, and don't let people be intimidated by it. ;)
Cheers! :wave:

:wave: :welcome: to AllDeaf catalyse. I hope you will enjoy your stay here on AllDeaf, you will make lots of friends, as everyone is so nice here on AllDeaf. Have fun posting.

Aloha from Hawaii! Wishes you was here!

Welcome to enjoy sharing your thoughts and wonders with us on this forum!
Through your mind you know how to use your common sense. Good Luck! :p

Back