Hi My name is Jennifer

Jenndxo3

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

I hope I am posting this thread correctly, I'm new and have not really mastered this website just yet..but i'm getting there! Anyway, My name is Jennifer, I am 21 years old, a student, and I really want to be a part of the deaf community more than I already am. My mom was born deaf and blind, I grew up learning and using ASL and it has been a huge part of my life.

I am here hoping to make deaf friends, people who I can communicate with, learn something from and be a better person for it. My mom has moved away and I see her from time to time but I rarely have anyone to use my ASL skills with, so I am looking to do that here as well.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me, I'm very friendly and looking forward to meeting wonderful people!:fingersx:

Hello, Jenn and welcome to Alldeaf. From southern cCalifornia here....have fun perusing all of the different subjects here and there's loads!

Jenn, can you get around easily? Try BCC in Fall River, also DEAF INC in Taunton or New Bedford or even....Middleborough I think?

Back