Hi my name is Andrew and brand new member of alldeaf group.

Reaction score
Hi my name is Andrew and I am brand new member of alldeaf. I’m born deaf‍. My parents didn’t know I am deaf‍ from birth to 5 years old. They took audiologist for tests my ears and finally tell my parents “I am deaf”. They took me to speech therapist for years. I went to Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, Philadelphia, PA for 4 years. I graduated mainline high school - 1974. I learn from PSD Philadelphia- ASL/English languages and now ASL/English languages is my first language! I can communicate anything than speech/talking! I am widowed for 5 years after 28 years and 36 years friendship of Christ. Her name’s RoseMary and retired from Pennsylvania State Police for nearly 25 years.

Last edited:
Hello I'm Ryan, I'm 30 Year Old , i did not Born as deaf, My Hearing was okay until i reached teenage, since then i kept losing my hearing,it was so Frustrating for me to accept that my hearing isn't coming back it's gone forever
First five years was so horrible, people noticed my hearing loss and some of them even made Fun, gave me names and whatnot, It was more hard when i grew up as adult and had to find a job while being hard of hearing, family wasn't supportive at all so i was on my own
Switched many jobs in years of period, lost many opportunities, and still Just keep on going on , Just want someone to understand me ,understand my soul ,
I wish all the hard of hearing and deaf community help each other and support each other at the end of the day we got each other, we are family

I don't know if anyone going to read this or not, just needed to vent out (not enough lol)

Peace and Love

I Love Web Series and Movies
Have finished So many Shows
Currently watchi House of Dragon

Hello I'm Ryan, I'm 30 Year Old , i did not Born as deaf, My Hearing was okay until i reached teenage, since then i kept losing my hearing,it was so Frustrating for me to accept that my hearing isn't coming back it's gone forever
First five years was so horrible, people noticed my hearing loss and some of them even made Fun, gave me names and whatnot, It was more hard when i grew up as adult and had to find a job while being hard of hearing, family wasn't supportive at all so i was on my own
Switched many jobs in years of period, lost many opportunities, and still Just keep on going on , Just want someone to understand me ,understand my soul ,
I wish all the hard of hearing and deaf community help each other and support each other at the end of the day we got each other, we are family

I don't know if anyone going to read this or not, just needed to vent out (not enough lol)

Peace and Love
Hi, Ryan. My name is Natalie. I'm hard of hearing, and I'm on the autism spectrum, and I'm 37 years old. I'm also a Christion. I found out in my early 30s that I have a 30% hearing loss. I was born in Alexandria, VA, and much later in life moved here to Austin. As for my love life, right now I'm not sure if I'm in a relation ship. I really enjoy Pokémon. I just recently started collecting the cards. Not too long ago I got the Elite Trainer Pokémon Go card box with the hallo Mewtwo card. The very first pack I pulled the Radiant Charizard card. I also play Pokémon Go. But on a more serous note I, too have been made fun of. Not for me being hard of hearing just because I was different form the other children, so I know what it feels like to be bullied. I hope we can be come friends. may God bless you.

Hi my name is Andrew and I am brand new member of alldeaf. I’m born deaf‍. My parents didn’t know I am deaf‍ from birth to 5 years old. They took audiologist for tests my ears and finally tell my parents “I am deaf”. They took me to speech therapist for years. I went to Pennsylvania School for the Deaf, Philadelphia, PA for 4 years. I graduated mainline high school - 1974. I learn from PSD Philadelphia- ASL/English languages and now ASL/English languages is my first language! I can communicate anything than speech/talking! I am widowed for 5 years after 28 years and 36 years friendship of Christ. Her name’s RoseMary and retired from Pennsylvania State Police for nearly 25 years.
Greetings and welcome, make yourself at home here :ily: :welcome:

Back