Hi im new

Scandalosa

Reaction score
Hi I'm new. My name is Engi and my brother is not here so I'm stealing his computer for now. Hehehe I seen my brother hanging around this forum so I want to join the fun. I think you guys know my brother. His name is Wolfboy here. Hope I can make new friends. I really want to learn signing bad but my brother only taught me a little. Because he havent signed for a long time. So he said. Hmm. Anyway If you want to know more of me feel free to ask or e-mail me to Scandalosa24@hotmail.com Looking forward to meet new ppl ;)

Originally posted by Scandalosa
Thank you! :) Whats your name and are you deaf or hard of hearing?

ahhh me? :D the name's Jamie, and im pretty deaf i suppose :) If you want to chat - check out my profile for my AIM sn (but im a girl is you cant tell)

Get your own PC sis! :mad2:

And welcome to AD.....as long you dont tell anything about me :squint:

Wolfboy said:
Get your own PC sis! :mad2:

And welcome to AD.....as long you dont tell anything about me :squint:

:rofl: You sound like my sister and myself when sister got her own pc and I often snuck onto hers to log into AOL and so forth, heheh!

Well...WELCOME Scandalosa to AD! Enjoy AD and hope you find it a delightful and educational place! ;) :thumb:

Fly Free said:
am i detecting a bit of sibling rivalry now qq LOL

I reckon the same! I think my step kids were the same...when Daniel signed up in here...Kristy decided she had to be part of it as well! :lol: Kids!

Thank you all for welcome. Its nice here. My brother got a new pc I think its a alienware so he calls it. Its faster than mine. :(

Scandalosa said:
Thank you all for welcome. Its nice here. My brother got a new pc I think its a alienware so he calls it. Its faster than mine. :(

Well, at least you have a computer now, right? Better than nothing? ;) My husband had a faster computer than I did for a while -- now we both bought the SAME kind and same mhz. We both happy! :wave:
Just be happy with what you have now until you've saved up enough for a newer computer.

Back