Hi, I'm new

90sWizKid

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I lost some of my hearing due to an illness as a child and it has gotten increasingly worse throughout my since and now have hearing aids. I have always been interested in ASL and use a lot of it in my classroom with my students with autism who are mostly non-verbal. Is this place cool?

Hi, I'm Lauren and I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I lost some of my hearing due to an illness as a child and it has gotten increasingly worse throughout my since and now have hearing aids. I have always been interested in ASL and use a lot of it in my classroom with my students with autism who are mostly non-verbal. Is this place cool?

What is your definition of cool?

for a site to be cool for me, i really would prefer there not to be a whole lot of trolls or arguing on the message boards, i understand that disagreements happen, which is fine, but it's not fun when people start sending mean things online on open threads :/ but that's mainly it :)

for a site to be cool for me, i really would prefer there not to be a whole lot of trolls or arguing on the message boards, i understand that disagreements happen, which is fine, but it's not fun when people start sending mean things online on open threads :/ but that's mainly it :)

Oh!! :lol: We are very uncool then. We have constant fights, disagreements, trolling insults, and become very emotional on all sorts of topics.

We are not a forum for the faint of heart.

haha, don't worry, i'm not a "faint of heart" kind of chick at all, more of a "if you piss me off, i'm going to ignore you" cuz i really couldn't care less about arguing with someone! i can totes handle myself

haha, don't worry, i'm not a "faint of heart" kind of chick at all, more of a "if you piss me off, i'm going to ignore you" cuz i really couldn't care less about arguing with someone! i can totes handle myself

well sometimes depend behavior express weird said . give you advise want to hmm instead you treat to soft to your happy joyful :) . Don`t be hurtful anybody! :lol: people apologized to tell forgive to to willing reason respect to people! :) important to forgive!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Well, we need to air our frustrations and trying to understand what we need to know. We learned some insights about what they said and we needed to think in our thoughts of what the topic was saying. Few of the AD members do not want to learn and wanted to remain stubborn. I am not a teacher but I am trying my best to explain reasons why I want to talk about topics that interest me. Just browse around the forum and see what you like to talk about. Beside, it is suppose to be fun. Maybe not fun. :lol:

So I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Oh!! :lol: We are very uncool then. We have constant fights, disagreements, trolling insults, and become very emotional on all sorts of topics.

We are not a forum for the faint of heart.

And the fakers....Mustn't forget about the fakers!

Back