Hi, I'm new to this website.

Troy

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

:wave:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Troy Chung. I am 23 years old and deaf :deaf:. I am new to this website because I am looking for my old classmates and other students at Gulfstream Elementary School (Region VI - now Access Region 6) in Miami, Florida, USA during my time of 1986-1990 school year. I haven't seen them for 14 years. I missed them. :cry:

I am former student in the Hearing Impaired Department at Gulfstream. I left the school and moved to Canada in 1990.

Please help me if you knew me, my name or some of my old classmates and other students. I will give you some names of them that might you recognized some of them. Here's list of name:

Amanda Lamberson (I already found her in January 2002 by the Hotmail Member Directory)
Albert Gilbert
Julie Gorman
Yvonne Gorman (Julie's older sister)
Roman Gorman (not related to Julie and Yvonne)
Rebecca Stone
Catherine
Kimberly
Ryan
Bobby
Chris
Alex
Michael
Mark
Rene
Miguel
Paul
Heiah
Dana
Brendon
and may have some more of them during my time of 1986-1990 school year.

If you are recognize me, my name or any above, please send me my e-mail troychung@hotmail.com or troychung_1982@yahoo.ca. Thanks :ty:!

By
Troy Chung
Former student at Gulfstream (Region VI- now Access Region 6) 1986-1990
Former resident of Miami, Florida USA
Now resident of Delta, British Columbia, Canada

Hello and welcome, Troy. :wave:

Good luck in finding your old classmates.

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Troy! Hope you'll manage to find your friends, anyhow, enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

G'day Troy.

Welcome to AD. I hope you'll be able to locate your former classmates.

Cheers! :wave:

Hi Troy--

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here, Good luck on finding your old classmates ;)

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Hello &
14.gif

Hello Troy and welcome to AllDeaf. :) I am sorry I don't know any of your friends, but I do hope you find them. ;) Do stick around and post with us, though!

:wave: :welcome: Hello Troy, and welcome to AD. Hope you enjoy yourself on this site. I hope you will be able to find your classmates from school. Good luck, and look forward to your postings.

Let us know when you do find them!! Have fun on AD. Have a good night!!! :angel:

Back