Hi!... i'm new to the community

flx_rtz87

Reaction score
Hi name is Félix

I'm hearing but would like to learn ASL... I have the pleasure of meeting some awesome people that were deaf and hoh recently but it was hard to communicate... I would like to learn so next time we meet the experience can be different... also looking to make new friends

Welcome Felix! :) Can go to deaf events in your area and meet a lot of deaf people who might teach you to learn ASL that would be comfortable and easy to communicate with each other. Good luck!

Welcome félix! I'm Kara I been hard of hearing since I was a teenager.

Welcome Felix! :) Can go to deaf events in your area and meet a lot of deaf people who might teach you to learn ASL that would be comfortable and easy to communicate with each other. Good luck!

Felix need to go to the ASL class first before he joined the Deaf Event or Deaf Community to communicate with Deaf people. We can not help or teach him or other hearing person to sign if he does not go to the ASL class to learn signs. It is our time to communicate without teaching signs to hearing people in the Deaf Community or Deaf Events.

Hi name is Félix

I'm hearing but would like to learn ASL... I have the pleasure of meeting some awesome people that were deaf and hoh recently but it was hard to communicate... I would like to learn so next time we meet the experience can be different... also looking to make new friends

Welcome to AllDeaf Forum. Learn and study some of the threads in the forum. Just have fun reading and learning from us. :wave:

Thank you everyone for the information... where can I look to find where would be the closest classes near me?

Thank you, everyone, for the information... where can I look to find where would be the closest classes near me?

Well, youtube helps. However, Do you have a community college near you? They probably have ASL classes. at least that is how I started.

I know there’s a college in the state just for asl. but I been trying to find people near me to make friends with

Back