Hi, I'm Artist from Maryland! *wave*

Sushia

Reaction score
Just drop in to saying hello, and intro myself. =) I'm single HOH Native Indian American & hint Irish lady from MD in USA. Looking to make new friends, socials and new love in my life, if bless. Welcome hit me up to chat get know to me, as I love to get know any one of you! (hugs) xD

*bear with me being fresh new trying, and get hang how this thing work to update my info bio, etcs..*

:wave: Welcome to AD!!!

What kind of art do you do? Do you know Tammy Vitale? She is another artist in Maryland and my friend.

I love art but I'm not so great at making it. I love collage though. It makes me very happy to see a collage come together. I also love mixed media.

hello

I want a man who knows who he is because of his life experiences, be they good or bad and will not let those experiences interfere with a new relationship, but make it better, from what was learned. One who can understand that all women are not the same and have a willingness to extend oneself beyond what they understand. Warmth and outward affection is a must and and it should come easily and not be contrived. Passionate about life and their woman would be a plus. You would be comfortable in dressing up or down and are adept a both. Being in good. You should be secure with who you are and have the ability to share a relationship and not be dominated by it. You should desire a relationship that will lead to something more serious...

Back