Hi! i'd love to introduce myself and make new friends! :)

Amaya G.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Amaya! I'm a high-school Junior from Florida, US! I'm hard of hearing and wanted to meet other people and make some new friends! I heard about this webpage from my friend who said I should try it so here I am! I STARTED losing hearing in my left ear when I was around nine years old. I fully progressed to about 80% hearing loss in my left ear when I turned 13. (Now, 16) The progression is still moving and quickly, but I still keep positive and happy! No progression has happened in about a year! I am an ASL student, so I am currently learning ASL! :) I am going into ASL 2 this year, but I have been learning ASL since age 10. I find it so amazing and fun! I mean I am able to SPEAK with my HANDS! I absolutely love it! Haha but now that I've rambled on about myself, I would LOVE to meet some of you! :)

Hello everyone! My name is Amaya! I'm a high-school Junior from Florida, US! I'm hard of hearing and wanted to meet other people and make some new friends! I heard about this webpage from my friend who said I should try it so here I am! I STARTED losing hearing in my left ear when I was around nine years old. I fully progressed to about 80% hearing loss in my left ear when I turned 13. (Now, 16) The progression is still moving and quickly, but I still keep positive and happy! No progression has happened in about a year! I am an ASL student, so I am currently learning ASL! :) I am going into ASL 2 this year, but I have been learning ASL since age 10. I find it so amazing and fun! I mean I am able to SPEAK with my HANDS! I absolutely love it! Haha but now that I've rambled on about myself, I would LOVE to meet some of you! :)
Hello my name is kaleb, im here to make new friends as well. Im also from florida, im not deaf, maybe heard of hearing. I need to get my ears checked lol when i was little i stuck a syringe in my ear and popped it.

I would be willing to help you with your ASL.Just email me at koreygeer@msn.com

Hello!! Im hard of hearing too! I lost my hearing in my left ear almost a year ago!

Back