Hi, I was not in alldeaf for long time.

lilylover72

I love purple!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people from alldeaf know me. I was not around much.

I was in very ugly divorce and had social service. I had to brought my son from Colorado from social service. My ex husband was not taking good care of my son. I had many happening in my life.

Now I have a new wonderful boyfriend. His name is Travis. He is deaf man. My life changed since I am no longer with ex husband.

My son is very struggling with new life, school. but He is doing okay. He still see therapist every monday. I do see therapist also because of very bad marriage. My son and I are trying to heal ourselves. My boyfriend Travis support us so much and love us. I thank him for that.

I am sorry that I was not around for long time. I want you know that I am still alive and here.

Glorie ( lilylover72)

Hi, I'm new so I don't remember you but it's good that you've come back! I'm glad Travis is supportive, and that you and your son are seeing a therapist. I'm glad that you're both healing from the past.

Welcome back lilylover72. I hope things are getting better for you and your son. :)

I am very happy to see you come back to AD. I am sorry that everything with your marriage and trying to get your son back has been a lot of pressure on you. I am also glad that you both get counseling or into therapy. Welcome back. I am looking forward to seeing your posts again. Just take care of yourself first and just make sure you feel like coming to post with us whenever you are in the mood. I will be watching out for you through all the threads here. :hug:

I'm new. Good to meet you. :wave: I'm glad that you're life is better and that you and your son are healing. :thumb:

Hey!! I was wondering about you, I'm so glad to hear from you again. You've been missed! :hug:

Welcome back to AD Glorie.... Been some going on and some quiet here at AD - as usual! Good to see you here Glorie.....

Hi lilylover, welcome back. :hug: Good to see you back. I'm sorry about the marriage which has let you down. I am glad things worked out after a nasty divorce. It good you have found a caring man that support you and your son. Now you are happy and moving on to a new chapter. Hope all goes well into a good future. :hug:

hey glorie! good to hear from you again! keep your head up and grin! :grouphug:

Hey Glorie...good to see you back! Glad things are looking up for you now. :)

I remember too! well hello! and welcome back!im sorry about your son and you going through a rough time.. but im so glad you're getting better and that you have a supportive boyfriend! keep your chin up! and im glad you're back! :)

:wave: Glorie, have been on here for while but not when you were here, welcome back:)

:wave: Like some of the others I'm fairly new so I don't know you. But, I'd like to say welcome back all the same!
Sorry to hear about the trouble you went through but it sounds like you have come through the other side. And to have a supporting and understanding partner,..well..thats really great! Good luck to you!

Welcome back!!! Missing chatted on Vp... Calling me :)

Talk to you soon :hug:

Hi Glorie and welcome back. Glad things are much better for you now. Heal the past and look to the future, hope your dear son can do the same. We hope to see you more often now, and hope you will have more good news to share.

Back