Hi Guys

mykul_16

Reaction score
My name is Michael and I found this forum searching for neckloop information for iPod usage.

I lurked for a while (about five minutes LOL), but apparently, I was lured into joining AllDeaf!

Anyways, I am equipped with a Nucleus Freedom and have been deaf due to spinal meningitis since the age of two.

333zm34.jpg

:wave:

I found this forum when I googled "can deaf people drive" duh to me now. But my stupidity on the subject has given me an awesome place to make friends with all people. Welcome to AllDeaf...from a hearie. It's a great forum:wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I don't know about the avatar which show your picture of you trying to lick on your arm. :ugh: I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: mykul 16. By the looks of your avatar you have noticed that it isn't possible for you to lick your elbow lol. I hope you enjoy yourself here as I have.

I don't know about the avatar which show your picture of you trying to lick on your arm.
:hmm: I took it that he was trying to kiss his elbow, which is impossible! Therefore goes with the "anything is possible" I'm I right 'mykul_16'?

WELCOME MYKUL TO AD! glad you found IT!
ENJOY YOUR WAY AROUND!

whats up everyone... new here. found this site by googling deaf chat room. also just moved to houston, texas

Back