Hi everyone!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I know that i havent post anything here since, i been busy, sick and etc.. But I am doing better much... anyway i would like let yall know that I am Consultant Scentsy and I am under my hubby;s name.. so I have website and will give yall website bottom.. so I wonder if yall interesting for host Scentsy and let me know, I would be happy to come and show yall.. If yall dont know what Scentsy is.. Yall go ahead and click : Scentsy: The Hottest New Thing in Candles.. yall know what is that.. smiles.. if yall have any question and pls PM me.. Thanks!
:D

Welcome back Tweetybird!

Good luck with your business and hope you success at it!

Congratulation on starting your business with your husband on the candle business. Good luck and hope you make a good sales to people who love candles. If the candles smell good then that is the way to go. Bravo!!!,TweetyBird. :thumb: <thumb up>

Where heck you been?? quit hide from cage kiddin haha Sista

congurate on ur new business ill check out ;)

Welcome back and good luck on your business with your hubby. :)

Congratulations on your new business and make a great fortune:)

:welcome: back! Thanks for a card. Congrats and good luck with the candle business. :)

Ahh wb Tweety... and cool on the new business ya got with your hubby going.. hope it does well for ya and more... good luck and more...

Congratulation on starting your business with your husband on the candle business. Good luck and hope you make a good sales to people who love candles. If the candles smell good then that is the way to go. Bravo!!!,TweetyBird. :thumb: <thumb up>

hi,
yea the candles are sooooooooo good smell.. i am honest.. i have few here and i love it! thanks!

Back