Hi everyone

Ambiebear

Reaction score
I usually haven’t been in here or posting but I’d like to get back into the community!

My name is Amber and I’m 25 for those of you who haven’t had a chance to meet me. I just had some general questions and stuff and would like to get to know everyone.

I’m HOH. Have been once I was young and my hearing is a mild hearing loss in both ears. I’m getting some Oticon Ruby 2 hearing aids March 7th. Does anyone have experience with them? Are they a good one? They’re the only ones I can afford with my insurance

Also I’m still beginner in ASL and I’d love to have someone who doesn’t mind helping me? My best friend who is hearing is learning too and I’ve been practicing a while and we can sign simple things and simple conversations. But I’d like to build on my receptive skills and become more fluent since it’s a bit easier than trying to hear or watching people get frustrated when I ask to repeat or turn a light on or simply just FACE me.

Anywho hi everyone! Hope everyone has a great day too!

Hello Amber. My name is Hayden, I am a hearing person but I am interested in your story!
I am a student at ArtCenter studying product design. We are designing a product for the deaf community this term and we are doing research and interviewing now. Do you think it is possible for me to interview you? We could do Zoom, call, or text. It would take around 20 mins and would just be a few questions. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks!

Back