Hi Everyone!

Phonak has great options for that too, might wanna check out the Naida Q :)

Starkey are great for it too

Do you know anything about the Siemens Nitro? Someone here said they upgraded from the Phonak Naida to the Siemens Nitro.

I read up on both and they seem similar but from different companies.

yep, I believe so! (one of the poster here has the Nitros)

I deal with two hearing aid places. One deals with Oticon and Phonak and the other one is strictly Siemens.

Oticon wasn't any good for me, at least the one they recommended. Should I try the Phonak or the Siemens?

These places get all mad if things don't work out. It's a frustrating thing. They never even got my Siemens Aquaris or my Motion SX tuned right. They always get annoyed.

It's hard to tune when you only have one ear. I hope they find a cure for hearing loss soon.

I deal with two hearing aid places. One deals with Oticon and Phonak and the other one is strictly Siemens.

Oticon wasn't any good for me, at least the one they recommended. Should I try the Phonak or the Siemens?

These places get all mad if things don't work out. It's a frustrating thing. They never even got my Siemens Aquaris or my Motion SX tuned right. They always get annoyed.

It's hard to tune when you only have one ear. I hope they find a cure for hearing loss soon.

either way, go Phonak if your hearing loss starts to get haywire.

Back