Hi Everyone, My Name Is Maze (short For Mazur)

Maze Wright

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just discovered this website when looking to make friends that are deaf or hard of hearing. I currently have prescribed hearing aids but they buzz in my ears so much that I hate wearing them, I'm not deaf, just hard of hearing with a 40 decibel hearing loss in my right ear. I only know a little sign language, and I'm learning more. It just scares me that my hearing is getting worse and no one around me knows ASL. I would love to make more friends, both hearing, deaf and hard of hearing.
Sorry if it seems like this thread is jumping all over the place, I don't mean for it to.

Thanks for reading all this haha

Maze

Hi everyone, I just discovered this website when looking to make friends that are deaf or hard of hearing. I currently have prescribed hearing aids but they buzz in my ears so much that I hate wearing them, I'm not deaf, just hard of hearing with a 40 decibel hearing loss in my right ear. I only know a little sign language, and I'm learning more. It just scares me that my hearing is getting worse and no one around me knows ASL. I would love to make more friends, both hearing, deaf and hard of hearing.
Sorry if it seems like this thread is jumping all over the place, I don't mean for it to.

Thanks for reading all this haha

Maze

welcome to allDeaf maze...

good you are learning ASL.
the sign you do know now teach to others around you, one sign a day, to those who want to be a meaningful part of yoru life, so at home, with yoru family give them a sign, one a day and use that sign with them, and so on, in 2 months you have 60 signs being sued and learned in three months 90...

just a sign a day...

in no time those around you, also know and are using ASL.

and once they see how useful ti is for people like us, few will really decide to sit their repeating themselves 40 times at you,,,when others are gliding by enjoying yoru company signing..

again welcome...

Hi ! Are you hearing feedback from your hearings aids ? That is bummer about the sound, you should go back to your audi and have them check your HA . If they're still under warranty they can send back to be checked out .

Hii! I don't know much about your hearing aids, but if you'd like someone to sign with and help learn, I can help! I kind of understand youre hearing going away and not having anyone that could sign with you. My hearing is slowly going away, I have it, but some days I can be completely muffled or like I'm under water in one ear. It goes in and out throughout both of my ears but it's not everyday. But, I would love to help you learn and give you someone to sign with.

Back