Hi everyone, I want tell something about muslim..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshinelady

Reaction score
now i will explain you about muslim. whatever, Do i like muslim or not? Am i support muslim or not?...
Muslim is not my religious, but I do care about christian. I noticed, muslim raised more more more than christian, so i don't like, what my german lady friend told me about her story "change religious christian instead of muslim". she did tried to talk with her boyfriend about religious. she want to stay her religious christian, but her boyfriend said, no no no... his family would be angry or bad feeling, so she has to join her new religious muslim. She did...
I am very mad about her boyfriend, because i never heard that one muslim man join his religious christian. ALWAYS, everybody drop themselves of the religious and join muslim. unfair!!!!

Do you guys think, it is fair!?!?!
I want your opinion, thank you!!!

My best friends and some ofmy other friends are muslim. One has a huge crush on my and i told him i wouldn't be able to go out with him cuz of religion. I know that automatically my kids would be muslim and i am catholic so i want my kids to practice catholocism or some form of christianity, so there isn't a point of dating someone who is muslim just to break up with them. I think it's wrong for someone to have to convert.

now i will explain you about muslim. whatever, Do i like muslim or not? Am i support muslim or not?...
Muslim is not my religious, but I do care about christian. I noticed, muslim raised more more more than christian, so i don't like, what my german lady friend told me about her story "change religious christian instead of muslim". she did tried to talk with her boyfriend about religious. she want to stay her religious christian, but her boyfriend said, no no no... his family would be angry or bad feeling, so she has to join her new religious muslim. She did...
I am very mad about her boyfriend, because i never heard that one muslim man join his religious christian. ALWAYS, everybody drop themselves of the religious and join muslim. unfair!!!!

Do you guys think, it is fair!?!?!
I want your opinion, thank you!!!

but lot of women converted to jewish religion as well. I don't see anything wrong with that. you never heard of muslim converting out to something else because it's a "crime" to do so. If they are going to get married - I don't see anything wrong with someone converting to a religion.

I was in a serious relationship with a Muslim and his family wanted us to break up because they want someone who was raised in Muslim culture, not just someone to convert or whatnot. Some families are more conservative than others so you cannot assume that all Muslims are that way.

For me - raised in Roman Catholic schools, I have many friends who would only marry other Catholics. I couldnt care less if my man is Catholic or not. So it is not just Muslim - it is ANY orthodox religion who feels very strongly about this issue.

I was engaged to a Jewish man and his family didnt mind that I wasnt Jewish as they were very liberal in their religious views.

So please dont be so quick to judge.

but lot of women converted to jewish religion as well. I don't see anything wrong with that. you never heard of muslim converting out to something else because it's a "crime" to do so. If they are going to get married - I don't see anything wrong with someone converting to a religion.

right, it is not wrong!! I mean not about jewish. i am spoking about muslim. Do you ever seen, one woman or one man drop of muslim and join in another religious!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back