Hi! any hobby or any quilting?

Belinda Dill

Reaction score
I do make the quilts and sew too. but quilting is my hobby. i did made a sign language quilts.:wave::wave::wave::wave:

I have been sewing since I was 6 (40 years) and I have made a few quilts. I have never done machine quilting or hand quilting - just tied quilts. Since I am in Florida, I will not need as many. I have made around 25 quilts from crib size to king size and all we have with us is 2 queens, 1 twin, and 2 crib size quilts. The crib size are good to use in the car on a cold day. MIL's car does not have any heat and we had a week or two of cold weather.

As soon as I have a place in the house, I will get back into sewing. Clothes for me, daughter and babies and dolls.

My hobby right now is crocheting, if you don't count learnign ASL, which is my first love...... right now. Ha ha! My hobby was decorative painting for a while, but I got burned out and needed to leave it alone for a bit :roll:... I still do crocheting here and there, but I'm focusing on ASL mostly now... going to college in a little over a week! Yay! :dance2:

I guess I should add that I am also learning ASL, but I also like to scrapbook, make cards, crochet, knit, sew, quilt, macrame' and want to learn to paint. I love to read and do Soduko puzzles.

i dont using that but i tried when i was teenager but my late grandma taught me to knit and also i dont sew also..

sign lang. quilt

I bet those are really cute. Do you have any pictures of them? Do you make sign language baby quilts? I think that would be so cool.

oh yes i do make any size of sign lang. quilts! please look up the facebook, look up under my aol email, deaffox@aol.com. let me know if that work out.
i do sell the s.l. quilts.

oh yes i do make any size of sign lang. quilts! please look up the facebook, look up under my aol email, deaffox@aol.com. let me know if that work out.
i do sell the s.l. quilts.

Hmm.. I found several "Belinda Dill" on facebook... don't know which is you. Tried finding you by email too... no luck. Ha ha! Can you give a link to pix of the quilts? I'd love to see them!

Hmm.. I found several "Belinda Dill" on facebook... don't know which is you. Tried finding you by email too... no luck. Ha ha! Can you give a link to pix of the quilts? I'd love to see them!

I found her under Belinda S. Dill

I have a sewing machine that my mom gave me for Christmas 4 years ago and I haven't used it yet. I just never get around to doing it. And, of course, I need to relearn how to use a sewing machine and I have no one locally to help me. :hmm:

I have a sewing machine that my mom gave me for Christmas 4 years ago and I haven't used it yet. I just never get around to doing it. And, of course, I need to relearn how to use a sewing machine and I have no one locally to help me. :hmm:

perhap you can self taught to sew? i was self taught to quilt and sew. i had jr. high school homemaking class, sewing and high school too. as long i learn how as i enjoy sewing :) try to teach self, ok and let me know :) :)

I can be self-taught, but I found the instructions quite confusing for some reason. I'll just have to keep working at it.

I have a denim quilt that I need to finish up. I finished one side and now I am working on the other side. Reversible quilt. All the pieces came from old denim jeans. Still a way to go.

I have a denim quilt that I need to finish up. I finished one side and now I am working on the other side. Reversible quilt. All the pieces came from old denim jeans. Still a way to go.

Oh so cool! i have made jean quilt! out of pant or shirts! my hubby loved it and i made 4 of em for my children! they love them as well keep them warm :)
now i do consider to make jean purses! :):wave::giggle:

Back