Hi all from pensacola

blue75966

Reaction score
Just thought i would say hi to everyone i am all new here just moved from texas to pensacola trying to make some new friends and who knows what would happen

Ask around about the name of the mall in Pensacola because I forget the name. This mall host the monthly ASL social on the first Friday of the month. I'll ask my Sis in Mobile, she should know.

Welcome. My family lives in Pensecola and I am there every few months.
3600 North Pace Blvd., Pensacola, Florida 32505 850-595-5566 (Voice/TDD) That is the address for the local ILC. They might be able to help get you connected with people

thanks all i will check into about meeting more deafs around this part but i been so busy fishing here i starting to love the saltwater fishing and the beach here

I LOVE deep sea fishing!!! I remember we would leave at like 4-5am and not get home until like 6-7pm so much fun

:welcome:

I lived in Pensacola 1972-78. Beautiful beaches!

How's all that rain?

:welcome:

I lived in Pensacola 1972-78. Beautiful beaches!

How's all that rain?

it raining alright it just stoped today and yes the beaches is so pretty down here sad there not many deaf girls here i can ask out sometime

I just moved from pensacola a few months ago, and never new that they had a deaf social. I think the mall would be Cordova as the other one was demolished. Enjoy Pcola!

Back