Hi all! Everything you need to know about me, please ask!

UpstNYDesigner

Reaction score
Hi all! Got questions? Got questions regarding to designs that I may can help you with?? Got any art or design projects I can do for you?? Anything?? I will be happy to answer them.

Have a blessed day!

Hi What kind do you work?

What is your favorite colors?

Will asking you more question later :)

:wave:...

1-- What sort of art or design projects you do? any photo will help understand the type of art project you have done in the past....

2-- Are you deaf, hoh or hearing?

3-- Single, married, in a relationship?

4-- Do you wear hearing aids, CI?....

5-- How do you feel about women and child abuse?....

6-- Have you ever donate any money? IF so, what have you donated to?..

7-- Where did you hear about Alldeaf?...

8-- What is ONE thing you dislike about yourself?...

9-- What are the 2 things you rather to see change such as laws or something related to how our government runs? and why....

QUOTE=spicygirl143;730302]Hi What kind do you work? I am an Independent Designer, Artist, and Drafter. I design products and transportation such as cars, snowmobiles, RVs, etc. I do illustrations and murals. For drafting, I use AutoCAD--much easier than manual drafting!!

What is your favorite colors? All kinds! As an artist and designer, is that what we all normally like?? Mainly I love emerald green!

Will asking you more question later :)[/QUOTE] OK! :)

Does your family know sign language? If so, who?
My family I grew up with didnt really know signs that well since I was using my voice more than signs. I came from a generation that signing were "forbidden" in schools. To be honest, I am glad because I can talk very well! However, I am using ASL more to help my wife practice ASL. She took ASL 15 years before we met each other at a singles dance in April 2004. The dances had no deaf people. I was only one regular patron there.

After my wife is skilled with ASL, I will be teaching her Central American Sign Language! I love their sign concepts! Too long to explain.

:wave:...

1-- What sort of art or design projects you do? any photo will help understand the type of art project you have done in the past.... You should see one example that I have done: RV in black shown in my profile. You should also see my portfolio www.myspace.com/falsocreativity

2-- Are you deaf, hoh or hearing? Born HOH due to Rubella but lost more hearing August 2004 due to Tinnitus.

3-- Single, married, in a relationship? VERY married since August 12, 2006! Beautiful wedding. It was tropical themed wedding. I wore a guayabera shirt, black pants and shoes. My wife wore a beautiful outdoor white dress with much blue jewery on. Outdoor wedding with 48 guests.

4-- Do you wear hearing aids, CI?....Wore hearing aid but not anymore because my regular hearing aid isnt working for much hearing loss and causes squealing noises. Besides that, hearing stuff causes more ringings. I prefer to be quiet for while before I get a digital.

5-- How do you feel about women and child abuse?....Women and children are wonderful people. About your question relating to abuse, it is entirely wrong to abuse women as well as children. Today, people are highly sentitive. Maybe bit too much but we all understand about how bad abuse is. It is like murder. Now that sexual prediator crime are on the rise. Should we casterate men's private and yes, there are female prediators so maybe should we do something about them? Put them all on an isolated island away from general population.

6-- Have you ever donate any money? IF so, what have you donated to?..A few. I donated some money for my best friend who was in debt for his cancer. He was only on medicaid. You know how that is. Well, my friend who ran the singles dance had a fundraiser and that helped a lot. Well, my friend died of brain cancer later that year in 2004. The other was volunteering my time and effort--that is donation in a different way: I was a missionary intern under a local mission board and they invited me to go on mission trips to Central America 4 times during the 90s.

7-- Where did you hear about Alldeaf?...I knew this was around for while but I never got to get around to it till more recent times.

8-- What is ONE thing you dislike about yourself?...Hmm. Good question! None I can think of!

9-- What are the 2 things you rather to see change such as laws or something related to how our government runs? and why....
Oh, I have tons of things I like to change in the government. I will explain a few. Put UN on an island and US Government should resign from UN since it has gone left and anti-american. We should establish something similar to NATO and maybe work with NATO only since most members are American allies. Second thing we should shut down Homeland Security since we got all the other defensive agencies such as FBI, CIA, NSA, etc. Why duplicate agenices. I could go on and on! I like to see Ten Commandments restored everywhere as well as return the prayers in mornings. Also it would be nice someone (pointing to me) to run for the White House as the first true Deaf President of US and change many things to improve things. For example, there are 65 percent of Deaf people still not employed since there are discrimination so therefore I would have employment lottery system established. That is, to elimiate discrimination once for all by having the government do the draft for people to gain employment. No more hearing, "we will call you!" from human resource personnel!

You can see I am a mix--neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I am Mark, period! Hee hee!

Do you have a web site to looking your Designer, Artist, Drafter?

Ooo tropical themed wedding sounds romantic, we're having heaven/angels themed wedding this July :grins:

I'm curious are you a writer?....IF so, have you ever publish any books? ...

Aww thats nice!

Ooo tropical themed wedding sounds romantic, we're having heaven/angels themed wedding this July :grins:

That is great, angel! Sounds very lovely. I can picture your wedding. White robes rather than dress.. Your groom in white robe too. Ha. I can see that clearly! One of my talents. Need any help on that like I am helping tweetybird with her tropical themed wedding.

I'm curious are you a writer?....IF so, have you ever publish any books? ...
Yes, I am a writer. I wrote a book and it was a local published. I have copies available for purchase if you like. I wrote "Cory's Guide: How to Find Your Mate The Lord's Way." I wrote three other books but I am editing now prior sending to a publisher to have it published.

I also wrote another book but really, I was one of two artists who drew Central American Sign Language books. The other guy is from Costa Rica. The book has biligual--English and Spanish so that both Central Americans and North Americans can understand in both languages.

the signs book was published in 1999 and the Cory's Guide in 2000. The Cory's Guide book did not sell well though. Oh well!

Do you have a web site to looking your Designer, Artist, Drafter?
Hey alien!!! LOL! You know why. The widely known alien. Anyway, no I do not have a website. It cost money and I have a low budget that prohibited me from doing so. However, you can see my pics at www.myspace.com/falsocreativity.

I hope the link works! You must have myspace account to see the pictures.

Anyway.. i guess i stop ask by joke.. so i m takin a serious cuz of someone mental..

So, r u open mind?
u like sense of humor?
what do u like about alldeaf?

Back