Hey

Hi, I have more Hoh and deaf family members than I can shake a stick at, however, 8 is crazy! Really thankful that my dad was deaf though he was crazy sometimes i took for granted the fact that he was somebody who understood and lived in a way that made sense for a pretty HOH kid. What you get shot with and where?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

In my head with idk what kind of gun ton little to remebure and that my triplet died that night that's all I can remebure :(

That's heavy stuff :c

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello! My name is Dan. I am hearing and I just moved to Palm Springs California from Idaho and started learning sign language when I got here cuz I've always wanted to be able to sign. I'm learning from apps, websites and online programs and am getting better but I was curious if anyone knows of any places I can go to practice with other people who know sign language in the Southern California area or if anyone knows of any directory type sites. I've searched the internet and can't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Hello! My name is Dan. I am hearing and I just moved to Palm Springs California from Idaho and started learning sign language when I got here cuz I've always wanted to be able to sign. I'm learning from apps, websites and online programs and am getting better but I was curious if anyone knows of any places I can go to practice with other people who know sign language in the Southern California area or if anyone knows of any directory type sites. I've searched the internet and can't find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

It is better if you go to the Deaf class where you can learn to sign properly. Try the community college or ask the California Hearing Society (they might have suggestions where to find Deaf class for you).

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. :wave:

Hey there! Great hair!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back