Hey :)

bambi1n100

Reaction score
Hello there.

Well... Hm what to say.
I'm hearing and I am VERY new to learning ASL, literally only started learning and taking a class the last week in September of this year. I've learning a little through lifeprint.com over the past year. I didn't consecutively learn anything since it was just me during that year so I dont really count that.
I'm really excited to have found this site, cause I've been wishing there was a way that I could learn ASL more than just in my class once a week. I'm hoping to meet loads of people who would have the patience to teach me more and help me become fluent since I honestly think ASL is one of the most beautiful languages out there. Very graceful in my opinion.

-Bambi

welcome! are you from Oregon? I am from Oregon and IF you are interesting in going to Deaf social night in Salem every friday, Its mix of Deaf group with ASL students from Western Oregon University and Chemeketa Community college. Good group of people, you will like it, let me know if you are interested. Have a great weekend.

Yeah I am from Oregon :) And I'm in that region of the state so I'd love to come! That sounds like an awesome thing you guys going. What types of stuff do you guys do??

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. You have lots to learn about deafness and Deaf Culture here. See you around here. :wave:

Hi Bambi,
Welcome to AllDeaf. Glad you found the site to explore interest in learning ASL.
Have Fun.

Back