Hey Y'all

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
Whuz up with everyone? I been away for long time, oh i dont know how long i was gone this time LMAO, i just got my computer set up and I just moved to Maine. It is cold up here.

I been unboxing all of stuffs, and so forth :shock: how amazing house is inside withing almost 2 weeks. :lol:

welcome back crzymeg I too have been away just not moving or anything just busy busy busy doing anything ah.

Meg, woah woah woah- what would make someone move to Maine from Florida? (no offense to any Maine residents, its quite beautiful there in the summer.) Hope you are liking the tundra up there, Im getting cold just thinking about it. What city did you move to up there? Hope you can enjoy the parts of Maine that are simply beautiful and out of this world.

Welcome back.

Yeah, I was MIA for long time, just got back as well. I was busy working on major websites.=[

Meg, woah woah woah- what would make someone move to Maine from Florida? (no offense to any Maine residents, its quite beautiful there in the summer.) Hope you are liking the tundra up there, Im getting cold just thinking about it. What city did you move to up there? Hope you can enjoy the parts of Maine that are simply beautiful and out of this world.

Hampden Maine, it right next to Bangor Maine. ^_^ well, i will be moving back to Florida perhap to Texas.

Back