Hey Ravensteven and TTT

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
Let's talk!..........ooo im soo exticed!!!

Fly Free :slap: Coolie

but hell i LOVE it when Coolie is B A D !!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

RS n TTT.... touché but tasty!

well well dont u think that ravensteve and ttt will made a perfect couple in hell? :giggle: (snickers) i thought so, too!

Last edited:
*sigh*

That wasn't necessary to create this thread just to tease them, I know some of you don't like Ravensteve and TTT, but they are good people even tho they may not show it much here in AD, but that doesn't give us any right to act like them when we know better..., you guys are no better than them when you do something like this yourself...Maybe you guys only intend to created a little joke or something but do you really know whether or not it may hurt their feelings?....

I like Ravensteve and TTT as a person, even tho sometimes they hurt my feelings but I learn to let go and move on by forgiving them, as we all know everyone of us do makes mistakes, but creating this kind of thread will make it better?

I'm sorry, but I won't stand here and be involved in something like this since I care about ALOT of people, not just the ones that are my friends....

^Angel^ said:
*sigh*

That wasn't necessary to create this thread just to tease them, I know some of you don't like Ravensteve and TTT, but they are good people even tho they may not show it much here in AD, but that doesn't give us any right to act like them when we know better..., you guys are no better than them when you do something like this yourself...Maybe you guys only intend to created a little joke or something but do you really know whether or not it may hurt their feelings?....

I like Ravensteve and TTT as a person, even tho sometimes they hurt my feelings but I learn to let go and move on by forgiving them, as we all know everyone of us do makes mistakes, but creating this kind of thread will make it better?

I'm sorry, but I won't stand here and be involved in something like this since I care about ALOT of people, not just the ones that are my friends....

i know.. this is getting tiring.. (sigh) :dizzy:

^Angel^ said:
*sigh*

I couldn't have said it better, ^Angel^! We only make ourselves look bad when we redicule them.

Guys, if you really want someone to change, you need to be an EXAMPLE for them. A lot of you yelled and screamed about how horrible it was for TTT and Raven to bash gays. And, I agree...The comments and posts were wrong, but by rediculing them, you guys are proving that you are no better. Please just live and let live. If you truly dislike them, just use your ignore feature.

Its time to grow up and stop this childish nonsense.

It might also be a good idea if this thread was removed before RavenSteve or TTT saw this. Last thing we need is for one of them tosee it, flip, and turn the forum on it's ear like we've seen countless of times before. If this happens this time, it would be JUSTIFIED. I don't know about other members on here, but I'm really quite tired of the drama. I would also rather avoid another mess.

Last edited:
I agree.
There are those who think they are better than Raven and TTT, but they are just sick fucks.

I think we should set someone else up like Beowulf and ? :popcorn:

I better run :running fast to the exit door:

Cheri said:
I think we should set someone else up like Beowulf and ? :popcorn:

I better run :running fast to the exit door:

beo doesnt need any setting up.. he has ladies as he stated a few days ago.. set me up with someone.. but the plm is.. i AM VERY PICKY!! ask meg! LOL :eek:

Ok you guys, I know ravensteve and TTT are kindof complainers. But try not to get snotty about it. They are good people, they just need some psychological help. They need to accept who they are and how god made them. About Ravensteve, he definately has to learn that God made him deaf and he got to accept that. TTT, just need to learn to get over things. I think she depressed. But don't get rude you guys ok.

I agree with oceanbreeze, I think we should take this post off the forum.

Interesting.
I say "sick fucks" and everyone is screwing like mad minks.

Levonian said:
*grabs Cheri by her blonde ponytail* Not so fast, girl…

:laugh2: :::Gives Levonian five pounds of banana:::: and back to running to the exit door. :applause:

zesty said:
beo doesnt need any setting up.. he has ladies as he stated a few days ago

So he says.. :::cough bs::::

.. set me up with someone.. but the plm is.. i AM VERY PICKY!! ask meg! LOL :eek:

All you do is pick a guy out and ask for his undies size then u'll know you got a caughter. :giggle:

Back