Hey, introduction here.

no kidding. it is very careful. it no joking. Imply Why ask me name or Age ?

Why ask to me age? if suppose you Do you think so assuse to me answer. I can not tell you people. I am not tell to question. Don't be bugging to people :lol:

This. :thumb:

Oops... Shouldn't I allow to ask your name and age? I did not mean it.

You don't want to come across as one who is trying to steal people's identity. A fun more roundabout way to go about this is to ask for people's "rockstar" name and the age they WISH they could be. :)

How old are you? 5,000 :P

Since she didn't specifically ask for the unit of measurement for one's age, you had to be humorous and say 5,000 as a number of days old you are! Correct me if I am wrong. :)

My favorite color is red. I'm 63 years old. I like cars that have turbocharged engine. Turbo is the best thing EVER!!!

Hey everybody, Derek is 36. Too late, turbohead.

He mentioned this before. He was complaining, wishing he was younger (because he felt that all the girls want a young deaf guy today) and he said he was born 15 years too late. I remember because i was teasing him since that would make him 51. The real trick is to try to think like a 51 year old, and then 36 starts looking pretty great. But 63 works even better.

Anyway, now I can't find the post.

I think you swapped your digits.

If he says he's 63 then there's no reason why he would lie about his age. Face it! Most people don't like mentioning their age when they are over the hill. Kudos to him for revealing his true age and being content with it.

If he says he's 63 then there's no reason why he would lie about his age. Face it! Most people don't like mentioning their age when they are over the hill. Kudos to him for revealing his true age and being content with it.

Why bother, RYoda is convinced he knows and understands more than anyone.

Mass withdrawal would put an end to the RYoda show....

Why bother, RYoda is convinced he knows and understands more than anyone.

Mass withdrawal would put an end to the RYoda show....

First of all, just call me Yoda. Secondly, I have not ever said I know and understands more than anyone. I am not that kind of person to make such a fallacious statement.

You are trying to be funny or what?

Wirelessly posted

WakeyNicole said:
Hey, my name is Nicole. I am 18 years old and I am profoundly deaf which means I was born, but I wore a cochlear implant and I can speak English. I'm from Leeds. Looks like I am single and I would like to get you know more about yourself and you will get know more about myself too. I am a gamer girl, only for Xbox 360.
My favourite games are Saints Row 3 and 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 10-2, 11, 13, 13-2 and 13-3, Tomb Raider and DmC.
My favourite colours are black, pink, blue, silver, gold, red, purple, white, grey and rainbows. My favourite foods are health foods.
My favourite films are scary, romance, action, anime and fantasy.
My TV shows are Eastenders, Corrie Street, Come Dine with me, Simpsons, anime, CSI New York and Waterloo Road.

I ask you questions:
What's your name?
How old are you?
Where you from?
What's your favourite games?
What's your favourite films?
What's your favourite TV shows?
What's your favourite colours?

Hello! I like games but I play mostly league of legends...

Back