Hey, introduction here.

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Nicole. I am 18 years old and I am profoundly deaf which means I was born, but I wore a cochlear implant and I can speak English. I'm from Leeds. Looks like I am single and I would like to get you know more about yourself and you will get know more about myself too. I am a gamer girl, only for Xbox 360.
My favourite games are Saints Row 3 and 4, Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 10-2, 11, 13, 13-2 and 13-3, Tomb Raider and DmC.
My favourite colours are black, pink, blue, silver, gold, red, purple, white, grey and rainbows. My favourite foods are health foods.
My favourite films are scary, romance, action, anime and fantasy.
My TV shows are Eastenders, Corrie Street, Come Dine with me, Simpsons, anime, CSI New York and Waterloo Road.

I ask you questions:
What's your name?
How old are you?
Where you from?
What's your favourite games?
What's your favourite films?
What's your favourite TV shows?
What's your favourite colours?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I love the Saints Row games so much. I also love DMC and the CoD games. Nice to meet a gamer!

I'm Amanda, I'm 31 and from NC. Other games I really love are: Red Dead Redemption, Hitman, Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Skyrim, Bioshock, Gears of War etc etc. My favorite TV show right now is Supernatural. I like suspense and horror films alot. And my favorite colors are pink and black.

I hope you're having a good weekend =)

Hi and welcome.
My name is my screen name.
I am about to be 38.
I am in North Carolina.
I do not play games anymore, but did complete FF 7, 8, and 9 before giving it up. Was starting to neglect my kids and husband to level up or beat a boss, so games had to go.
My flicks are- The Color Purple, V for Vendetta, Clint Eastwood westerns, Star Wars, LOTR, and Zombieland.
TV- Grey's Anatomy, American Dad, Family Guy, Roseanne, Golden Girls, Heros of Cosplay, Big Bang Theroy, and Under the Dome.
Colors- blue, yellow, red, silver.

Welcome to the site Nicole!
My name is Abby, 19 years old, BC Canada. Does Mario Kart/Bros/etc count? :P I'm not much of a gamer. Ooh, what about Hamtaro?! "HamHamGames" or something...
Harry Potter, comedy, drama, musicals... lots of musicals.
The Fosters, Charmed, How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Merlin, Switched at Birth, Community, Cake Boss, Spongebob (Yes, literally)... I could go on.
My favourite colours? Red/Purple/Black/Lime Green!
Also, I was born HOH

:)

Welcome.. Even though you've posted quite a bit in here already!

What's your name? Oink :D
How old are you? Somewhere between 0 and a 100
Where you from? Texas
What's your favourite games? What games?
What's your favourite films? Don't like movies...
What's your favourite TV shows? Don't like most TV shows, but Lonesome Dove was pretty neat.
What's your favourite colours? Bright colors!!

Ditto on the Final Fantasy games. I loved playing the Japanese versions more though.

I wouldn't recommend posting your full name online but whatever...

I ask you questions:
What's your name? Nanami or KL (joke started that formed by username)

How old are you? 5,000 :P

Where you from? Texas

What's your favourite films? Marvel Movies

What's your favourite TV shows? NCIS and various others

What's your favourite colours? various

Ditto on the Final Fantasy games. I loved playing the Japanese versions more though.

I wouldn't recommend posting your full name online but whatever...

I ask you questions:
What's your name? Nanami or KL (joke started that formed by username)

How old are you? 5,000 :P

Where you from? Texas

What's your favourite films? Marvel Movies

What's your favourite TV shows? NCIS and various others

What's your favourite colours? various

Ooh! A fellow Texan! :lol:
With a sense of humor!

Welcome.. Even though you've posted quite a bit in here already!

What's your name? Oink :D
How old are you? Somewhere between 0 and a 100
Where you from? Texas
What's your favourite games? What games?
What's your favourite films? Don't like movies...
What's your favourite TV shows? Don't like most TV shows, but Lonesome Dove was pretty neat.
What's your favourite colours? Bright colors!!

I guess she is still trying to wakeup as she is asking people their names and she was just told not to post other people names and now she want us to post our names .
And I love your answers

I am from my mother and love bright colors, I am older than my daughter
and I don't mess around with people that like to play games.

I could not remember if most had more real names or internet screennames when I started my account so I just used my real. I know for security you should not, but the only thing an identy theif will be able to aquire with my identity is my bills.

I could not remember if most had more real names or internet screennames when I started my account so I just used my real. I know for security you should not, but the only thing an identy theif will be able to aquire with my identity is my bills.

An identify thief know your and what state you live and if post a lot other personal info here someone will be able to find out more than you realize. Do you know your SS # can be found on line?

I was going a family research and found my dad SS# on line , he is dead but it was online .

Yeah I found that not too long ago. SS # from dead people are posted online yes, that is allowed. They do this to prevent people from stealing them.

Yeah I found that not too long ago. SS # from dead people are posted online yes, that is allowed. They do this to prevent people from stealing them.

You have to be joking . People steal dead people SS# all the time and I saw a live person SS# on line too.

I am aware of all this. The only thing they will acquire with my identity is bills an rejection. Nothing they care to keep.

Oops... Shouldn't I allow to ask your name and age? I did not mean it.

no kidding. it is very careful. it no joking. Imply Why ask me name or Age ?

Why ask to me age? if suppose you Do you think so assuse to me answer. I can not tell you people. I am not tell to question. Don't be bugging to people :lol:

Back