Hey! I'm studying ASL :D

Xaftz

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a 19 year old college student studying ASL.

I don't know much ASL--I've only been studying ASL for less than 3 months and I really want to learn more.

If I'm able to practice with anyone here, it would be very much appreciated :D

If any of you would be available to interact with me sometime today (I'm on the east coast) via SKYPE, you can reach me at: rvill1993

Thanks! Really looking forward to the opportunity. :)

Last edited:
Hey same situation with you, but about... 8 months in learning ASL! We can definitely skype sometimes and have a nice chat in ASL. :) Skype name: ASLearner

Where are you from, by the way?

Haha yeah definitely!

Right now I'm in Florida attending college, and We're almost at the very end of the semester, I would say about 4 more classes.

and is Carlos is your name? It shows your name when I go to add a contact and just making sure I have the right person on SKYPE.

Haha yeah definitely!

Right now I'm in Florida attending college, and We're almost at the very end of the semester, I would say about 4 more classes.

and is Carlos is your name? It shows your name when I go to add a contact and just making sure I have the right person on SKYPE.

Yep. :) I'll try to show up on Skype tomorrow. I need to download it on different laptop and take it with me to Starbucks as I add more usernames. :)

Back