Hey I am back!

Hwy99

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

It's me PuyoPiyo, but it will be soon to change to Hwy99. I am sorry that I just disappeared from here for awhile, there's a lot of things going on with my life lately and I am not sure if I want to talk about it, but right now it have been two months that I am out of my old hometown, Vancouver, Washington with my sweetie boyfriend and we have been living in the beautiful rolling hills at eastern Washington now since two months. There's only less than 3,000 people in the town and are over two hours drive away from the city that are over 50,000 people right now.

I am enjoying my completely new lifestyle here with my boyfriend and it was very peaceful I've ever seen and doesn't want to live in a city like Vancouver again because less drama and more privacy plus more true friendly people when get in the town.

Anyway I am glad to have chance to get back here on AllDeaf, I surely miss you everyone here! :)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Welcome back, glad you have a new life in less drama setting.

Welcome back and glad to see ya in new place and more... I bet that new place has done ya good wonders eh? Looks like ya aint the only one in new places and enjoying the newfound peace and more!!

well well well so you're back eh? *giving you a noggin' and wedgie* :mad2:

welcome back! :wave:

Hello, PuyoPiyo, I am very happy that you are back and settled down in your new area away from Vancouver. Living in the city can be a headache but when you move into the small town, it is nice and quiet but if you ever feel lonely for the city life. Just go and visit the city like visiting your friends that you know and trust. :welcome: back to AllDeaf. :D

Ya back?! YAY! LOL! Welcome back! :) I am glad you are doing well and happy with new partner. :)

Welcome back!! It's good to see you once again! :P

Thanks LakeTahoe and Maria :)

That's it?!?! Why you... *shaking fist*
Let's have lunch.

:lol: Looking for a drama with me?

Nah! I am already enjoying my pizza lunch with my boyfriend, hope you enjoy yours! ;)

Back