Hey I am back-

Awauphi

Reaction score
I am back! I was known as Freaky Cat back then. I know I have been away from AD in a long time. Life got me busy with my son and many things. Just wondering if anyone I know are still in here? :) Happy Monday to yall!! :)

I am back! I was known as Freaky Cat back then. I know I have been away from AD in a long time. Life got me busy with my son and many things. Just wondering if anyone I know are still in here? :) Happy Monday to yall!! :)
OMG! Welcome back!!!!!!!

Nope. Bottesini is in heaven and still participating alldeaf.god

@Awauphi I really know what you mean, my daughter was born about 3 years ago. Welcome back. :)
Thank you. My son graduated from high school and is in college now and have a job. I am so proud of him. I just lost my mom last October. Christmas was different without my mom. Her 80th Heavenly Birthday was just celebrated recently. Life sure is different now but I am hanging in there.

Back